NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #39 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
arianna s.
i think tat this bronzer duo it is perfect because you son have to buy two of them just one and cheaper and it is the best for tan skin and all types of skin to it definitely have a lot of coverage and apply really good i recommends a lot this product for other ones that are starting to the world of makeup
Khmera S.
Brampton
I love this blush and bronzer palette duo. The shade for the blush colour is perfect for my skin tone. I have an olive complexion so it doesn't look too bright red. As for the bronzer, it's not too dark or too light. I would very much purchase this again!
Ayesha B.
Got the one in desire and Laguna - if you have an olive complexion, this isn't the one for you - the blush didn't really work well with my skin tone and the bronzer didn't really do much bronzing - I don't think I can really blame it on the product though
Meg M.
Truro, NS
A perfect duo. I have not used a different bronzer or blush since I bought this. I bought the travel size and it has lasted me a year and I use it every day... a little goes a long way!
Rachel G.
Melbourne
This is just so convinent, a blush and a bronzer in one, this is one of my favourite bronzers, the brand is amazing and so are all of the products, they are by far one of my favourites, the bronzer isn't muddy either
Laurence S.
St-Lazare, Qc
I don't really like the bronzer at all ! I think it's patchy on me ! For the blush i think it is a pretty blush the only thing that bother me is the fact it has a lot of glitters and I'm more used to matte blushes. Even though i still like the blush :).
Janicebeth L.
Humacao, PR
Easy to use. Recommend for others persons. The finish results are amazing honestly. Very long lasting and for it I love it. The contouring is like a professional. Is you have the opportunity buy it and prove it.
I loved everything w/nars productd hasnt disappoint me at all..loving their laguna bronzer makes my skin a little bit sun kissed. Can also use to contour my nose on an everyday basis.
Nara T.
Castellon, Spain
The make up in NARS are soo cool, frst time it could not use these products but once you do it they are incredible, I recommend them at 100%
These products never fail, If you want to seem incredible alone you have to obtain products of nars!!! I'm in love, really!
Rana L.
A MUST BUY! These colours are amazing on any skin tone, all my friends use it! This bronzer was the first colour that actually really gave me a beautiful sun-kissed skin. Absolutely gorgeous! The duo with the orgasm blush is just a bonus! I've been using this for the past couple months and just can't put it down! You won't regret this purchase, trust me!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..