BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kristen V.
Winnipeg
I bought this a couple years ago and it lasted me a very long time! I was actually surprised how long it lasted. And I got so many compliments on my makeup with this duo. Would definitely recommend this product!
Daiana F.
Me encanta, es un producto de los mas hermoso, me dejo la piel super bien lo recomiendo a todas TODAS las personas que quieren probar marcas lindas y de buena calidad yo encantadisima con nars es una de mis favoritas en el mundo del makeup social
Ayda K.
This duo is definitely the best one I've used so far.I love this nars product because even though I have a sensitive skin it never irritated my skin.Also the color combination is a bomb and definitely looks natural.Its easy to carry thanks to its size and containing both bronzer and the blush.I will %100 sure that i will buy it again.
Ashley RaeAnne K.
The only bronzer I've used in 2 years! It works great on my light skin tone and stays on all day! It's the only item I re-buy as soon as I start to see the pan, rather than waiting until it's almost out!
Emmy Kiki T.
This is one of my absolute fave products! its so handy having your perfect bronzer & blusher compact together even with a cheeky mirror! Making them everyday face top-ups easier. Nars is an expensive make but the product is high quality as well as the packaging. The product is long lasting and durable, with the blush/bronzer duo perfect for most skin tones. Treat yourself you wont regret it x
kenna g.
Kelowna, BC
I own the Orgasm/Laguna duo in the travel size and I absolutely LOVE it. <3 They look really natural on my pale skin and the bronzer definitely isn't too dark or orange. The blush is the perfect coral-pink and looks great paired with the bronzer.
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Love love love! I love this duo, defiantly not recommended for sculpting but can be used for adding that Bronzy glo after sculpting! Long lasting, deffinatly buildable. Can be purchased at any sephora.
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
Not my favourite I rather spend my money on a different bronzer an pay less
I find the bronzer don't blend that easily at least not on my skin ( normal to combination skin type)
So I'm not re buying it
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
I really like this duo blush and bronzer. Although the bronzer has a shimmer it was nice to make a contour when out on the go and don't have all my makeup with me. It blends well and I love the shade.
Thaís M.
Love it and can't live without it, especially the blush. I have it for so long I use it everyday and its not even half done. It stays on my skin for a long time and makes me feel really pretty. I recommend this with all my heart.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..