BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Asma S.
I have the NARS Laguna/Orgasm Duo and it's my go to cheek product. It's the perfect combination of two utterly perfect shades for my skin, which is probably why I love it so much. Laguna is a beautiful bronze with a golden undertone, the blush has a beautiful golden appearance on my skin as well so they definitely play into one another making for a perfectly sun-kissed look in my opinion. I tend to find they both wear well throughout the day as well. The NARS blushes are some of the few that seem to stay on throughout the day, which is a really big thing as far as I'm concerned. Definitely worth the money in my opinion. I was skeptical, of course, considering it was $40 but so many people were raving about it I just had to try it and I wasn't disappointed. I would say if you're looking for a bold colour, the blush may not be for you -- it's subtle, which I love but it adds the perfect amount of colour on my pale skin so it's something I love, but I do know it divides opinions so it may be worth testing first.. NARS Bronzer Duo
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
I love this combo! I think it's super cool that Nars does this because you get to keep it together and carry around with and you get enough product. I love the colours together too, they suit everyone the only problem is the bronzer. Love the concept of this.
Jessica B.
Kamloops
This blush/bronzer duo is perfect! So easy for travel. Not to mention the packaging is gorgeous! (As always with nars) the bronzer gives you that perfect sun kissed glow and the blush is so flattering for so many skin tones (which is my favourite thing about this duo) so many skin tones could get very good use from this product. Both the blush and the bronzer are very pigmented, so a little goes a long way!!
Gretel G.
San Nicolas de los Garza, Nuevo Leon
Best bronzer of all time! this is my top 5 bronzers, the other ones I love are the honey bronzer by the body shop, thebalm bahama mama bronzer, chocolate soleil bronzer by toofaced & the fawn contour shade by anastasia (contour kit)
But I still have this is in the top drawer on my collection because of the amazingly finish that it gives to my makeup look
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
son hermosos amo esta combinación son durable además que tiene un aroma bastante deliciosa a mi me encanta oler el maquillaje y este huele deicioso yo lo recomiendo mucho y le doy si se pudiera mas que cinco estrellas pues considero que nars se lo tiene mas que merecido
Lavender O.
You can never ever go wrong with nars. I prefer the Laguna bronzer but this duo is useful for those on the fly when they are getting ready because it minimizes how many product you need. Def recommend not only this product but the whole nars line.
Daniela D.
Mexicali
El rubor es universalmente favorecedor y el bronceador le da un bonito brillo. La compacta de dos me permite viajar con tanto así que realmente no necesita llevar nada más que algunos productos de la cara y de los ojos.Es perfecto y muy practico
Laura C.
Toronto, ON
I love NARS blush - my go to colour is Orgasm. It goes on really evenly and really makes my cheeks pops. Yes it is expensive, but you don't need a lot so the product ends up lasting for a fairly long time. If I had the funds I would buy it today!
Jessie S.
I thought this is a well formulated product for those who do not mind spending money on makeup however I felt the E.L.F dupe was just as effective in doing its job. The decision is the customers how much they would like to pay for similar products
Hina A.
This is probably the best blush/bronzer duo available! It is so pigmented and pretty! The laguna bronzer is so so good! I just love it! I wasn't sure if it's worth the hype and money until I tried it and it was amazing! I would repurchase it!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora