NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Raajitha G.
Hyderabad
The texture is so smooth and serves 2 purpose as well. Its texture is the same as of the balm contour powder, which is plus point because the balm is wayyy more expensive than this. it adds an healthy glow kind contour highlight to the face. although you would need your own brushes to do that as the brush provided with this doesn't serve the purpose well . but for that price this product is a great deal !
Isabel M.
This is a product I use most days for my morning routine. I use the bronzer which makes my face look naturally browner and it also gives me a shimmery affect also I sometimes use it for contouring. I then use the blush which just reds my cheeks a bit. I highly recommend this product and will be buying it again xx
Sophie B.
England, UK
My two favorite NARS products together. Laguna bronzer is a beautiful flattering shade on almost any skin tone and the bush is a beautiful shade. If you haven't tried either of these I highly recommend you do the quality, pigmentation and packaging are worth it.
Fiamma R.
Ciudad de México
two in one, what more can you ask ?, this is perfect for travel and bear, one at each article makeup.
plus they are colors that are unique and stand out for their authenticity.
and the blush I love most is orgasm, and gold flecks make and have a little highlighter
Emilie R.
Perfect. I love this product so much. Nars is such a great brand and I find that nothing really compares to them. These duos are awesome because they're convenient and have great products. High price point but they last so long that to me it's totally worth it!
samantha k.
Toronto, ON
This is my favorite bronzer and blush combo. With the slight shimmer, this product really has a great application and lasts for a long time! With a great undertone, it looks like a bronzed goddess when worn! Perfect to get that beachy natural tan look. I usually put this on top of a powder foundation and you are set. It looks very natural and is great for travel.
Chloe S.
When you meet your other half in the same place, this product is exactly that. I love the Laguna/Orgasm duo because 1. It's travel friendly and 2. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis so I prefer having smaller size makeup. I like to let my skin breath as much as possible. Its colors do flatters most skin tone without overdoing it. Perfect for the no makeup makeup look days!
Quazi M.
Beautiful bronzer, beautiful blush. My go to set for travel. Very pigmented, very natural looking bronzer. U can build up according to your need. I don't like my bronzer too pigmented that they are hard to blend and work with. These are great, blends easily.
Michelle H.
Toronto, ON
I don't know what the hype is all about. I bought this TWICE , came in a blush palette. The application is very streaky and i use great brushes. The pigment is also very blotchy, my skin is combination and i rarely have any breakouts on my face. The pigment is awful as it does not pick up on the brush.
Melina U.
I love the laguna/orgasm duo. I have light to medium skin tone and this blush looks so pretty when I'm light or tanned. It's very easy to build up the colour that you want and it blends well. When I use this bronzer I do find that I need to use a light hand or it looks muddy.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..