BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Marielena G.
Miami
Me encanta todo lo que tiene que ver con el maquillaje, creo que los labios y las petañas tienen una gran importancia a la hora del maquillaje, está claro que también un uso adecuado de ellos te ayudará a sacarle más provecho, es increíble todo lo que el maquillaje puede hacer
Rain S.
The laguna bronzer holds a special place in my heart for sure! I feel like it has the perfect redish undertone which makes for a super natural looking bronze glow but its super build able as well! Its super easy to blend and lasts all day long, Iv probably purchased this for about the third time by now!
Gaby D.
ULTIMATE FAVORITE! I use this everyday and I still haven't hit pan! A little goes a long way with this thing and I love it. Its soo worth the price! Plus I feel like Laguna is the perfect shade for most skin tones. The only downside is that if you're into super pigmented blushes, then the blush here might disappoint you a little. But for me, since I don't use a ton of blush, its perfect!
Nushi C.
i really like this nars pallet because it's really pretty and suits everyone, i usually use this everyday and it makes my make up look much better adding this onto my face
Stephanie L.
Markham, ON
One of my favourite Summer Bronzer Duos! The shades go well with most fair skinned people and gives you that subtle glow without looking like a carrot stick : ) Definitely recommend this product to give you a summer glow and I have repurchased it this product many times.
Raajitha G.
Hyderabad
The texture is so smooth and serves 2 purpose as well. Its texture is the same as of the balm contour powder, which is plus point because the balm is wayyy more expensive than this. it adds an healthy glow kind contour highlight to the face. although you would need your own brushes to do that as the brush provided with this doesn't serve the purpose well . but for that price this product is a great deal !
Isabelle B.
North york, ON
Laguna and Org**m are my absolute favourite products from Nars, theyre nice lightly dusted on pale girls and theyre great on more tan girls too. Its nice having them in one compact for travel, and they are fairly sturdy which i like. Bronzers and blush are worth splurge because they last forever so you wont need to repurchase often, and these are worth that extra couple of dollars,
Isabel M.
This is a product I use most days for my morning routine. I use the bronzer which makes my face look naturally browner and it also gives me a shimmery affect also I sometimes use it for contouring. I then use the blush which just reds my cheeks a bit. I highly recommend this product and will be buying it again xx
Sophie B.
England, UK
My two favorite NARS products together. Laguna bronzer is a beautiful flattering shade on almost any skin tone and the bush is a beautiful shade. If you haven't tried either of these I highly recommend you do the quality, pigmentation and packaging are worth it.
Fiamma R.
Ciudad de México
two in one, what more can you ask ?, this is perfect for travel and bear, one at each article makeup.
plus they are colors that are unique and stand out for their authenticity.
and the blush I love most is orgasm, and gold flecks make and have a little highlighter
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora