NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Charlie K.
I cannot brag how Much I love the two of these products together... Especially for a casual makeup day or a fancy night out, you can dress this blush up or down!! I love Laguna too, has the perfect glow and bronze
Daiana F.
Me encanta, es un producto de los mas hermoso, me dejo la piel super bien lo recomiendo a todas TODAS las personas que quieren probar marcas lindas y de buena calidad yo encantadisima con nars es una de mis favoritas en el mundo del makeup social
Ayda K.
This duo is definitely the best one I've used so far.I love this nars product because even though I have a sensitive skin it never irritated my skin.Also the color combination is a bomb and definitely looks natural.Its easy to carry thanks to its size and containing both bronzer and the blush.I will %100 sure that i will buy it again.
Ashley RaeAnne K.
The only bronzer I've used in 2 years! It works great on my light skin tone and stays on all day! It's the only item I re-buy as soon as I start to see the pan, rather than waiting until it's almost out!
Emmy Kiki T.
This is one of my absolute fave products! its so handy having your perfect bronzer & blusher compact together even with a cheeky mirror! Making them everyday face top-ups easier. Nars is an expensive make but the product is high quality as well as the packaging. The product is long lasting and durable, with the blush/bronzer duo perfect for most skin tones. Treat yourself you wont regret it x
kenna g.
Kelowna, BC
I own the Orgasm/Laguna duo in the travel size and I absolutely LOVE it. <3 They look really natural on my pale skin and the bronzer definitely isn't too dark or orange. The blush is the perfect coral-pink and looks great paired with the bronzer.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
I really like this duo blush and bronzer. Although the bronzer has a shimmer it was nice to make a contour when out on the go and don't have all my makeup with me. It blends well and I love the shade.
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Love love love! I love this duo, defiantly not recommended for sculpting but can be used for adding that Bronzy glo after sculpting! Long lasting, deffinatly buildable. Can be purchased at any sephora.
Thaís M.
Love it and can't live without it, especially the blush. I have it for so long I use it everyday and its not even half done. It stays on my skin for a long time and makes me feel really pretty. I recommend this with all my heart.
Simona T.
Craiova
I love the pigmentation of these two Nars blush and brozer. But what really made me give them 5/5 was the way they are blending on your face. It's really easy to use them and they last really well.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..