BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Daryn T.
ajax
i love this bronzer an blush duo. the blush is so pretty a by far my favourite and the bronzer gives me a beautiful colour and works very well for my pale skin type
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Really love this bronzer and blush duo from NARS. The pigmentation on BOTH products is amazing! A little bit seriously goes a long way, and they are super easy to blend since they have a really velvety, smooth texture. The blush has a little bit of shimmer, which is gorgeous for warmer, summer months on the skin.
This Duo of NARS is amazing, I'm have mixed skin and in some parts of my face the makeup its not too durable but this product is one of my favorite. The color of the blush is too pretty and in my colorskin look so nice. And the bronzer make a perfect combination. I totally recommend this. It's gorgeous!!!!!!! 😍😍😍
Bilge K.
Toronto, Ontario
I've always heard about these two shades, but I could never bring myself to buy either the full size or the duo palette because of the price. I wanted to find possible dupes before buying these powders, but I finally got them. I believe the mini size came out about a year or two ago and so I decided to get it since it was also cheaper. After using it for the past couple of days, I can see why these shades are so famous.
Sonia J.
Mississauga, ON
For the most part, I like this product. The blush is stunning. The bronzer is ok, in my opinion. Both are very pigmented and well made. The blush makes my cheeks/face look alive and healthy. At times, the bronzer can look a little muddy on my skin, but that's mostly if I apply too much. Overall recommend.
Makenzy
I liked the blush in it I'm just not a fan of nars bronzers because I find they're very chunky on my face. The blush was great nars are you of my favourite blushes I've ever tried.
aglaia l.
I absolutely adore this product. I got so many compliments since I've been using it. I've got the Orasm/Laguna duo and what a gorgeous duo it is. Orasm is such a beautiful blush with my skin tone and Laguna is just the right shade. I completely recommend this, you really need to try this. It's a must!
Archana S.
Sudbury , ON
Laguna bronzer is a great bronzer or powder for a subtle contour. Looks great on a large number of skin tones. Has staying power. Apply it, and forget it. Enjoy the day because you're good to go!

OrgAsm is a soft shimmery peach tone that adds some brightness to the cheek and life to the face.
Fátima A.
Starting with the bronzer, I think it's a really nice one. However, not the best one I've tried. It blends really nicely but it doesn't show up on my skintone and I'm not the tanest person ever. I would say my skintone is light to medium.
The blush, however, it's great!! I love a luminous and healthy look and I can definitly achieve that with this blush. It's not glittery, it simply makes you glow. Overall, it's a really great blush but skip it if you prefer the matte look!!
Brianna C.
Mahopac, NY
The bronzer in this palette is beautiful. I think for my tan complexion this is perfect. The blush is also really good for my complexion because it's not too pigmented. It just blends in really well.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???