BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Janie H.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This blush and bronzer combo is pretty good. The colors are nice and flattering to a variety of skin tones. My only problem is that it doesn't seem to last as long as others and can be pricey for how small the container it.
Angelica D.
I bought this duo 8 months ago and have used it almost every single day, and just hit pan on the blush side a few days ago. I absolutely love this duo and it's a great value for the price. I like that the colour is straight-forward and fairly opaque, I don't have to load my brush up 10 times to get the colour I want. They're buildable and both look lovely on a fair skintone like my own. Will repurchase!
Elida S.
LOVE THIS DUO!! ITS GREAT FOR THE PRICE AND LASTS FOR A LONG TIME!! ALL YOU NEED IS A LITTLE BIT!! GREAT FOR CONTOURING💕 I THINK THIS IS GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES!! NOT BLOTCHY AT ALL!!! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!!
Sophie F.
I was waiting in the checkout at Sephora when this caught my eye! I am so flask saw this and grabbed it!!!! This duo combines my favorite Blush with a gorgeous bronzer and has come extremely handy when traveling!
Melissa I.
I use the NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo in the colors Laguna (bronzer) and Orgam (blush). They both instantly give me color that I NEED as I am fair skinned. It last a long time, has a bit of a nice shimmer too it, and is great purchase to get the two in one!
v-26129461 ariana nathaly r.
es perfecto, para el dia a dia, sin pensarlo mucho, es perfecto. soy de piel clara y me encanta como me luce, no se ve sobrecargado, todo está en aplicarlo bien, dura una tarde completa, retocando el blush. si, se los recomiendo asi sea solo para probar.
Shareena P.
W Lafayette, IN
I love these 2 classic products in one compact, it's so easy for when I travel. Because of my darker skin tone, the laguna bronzer is great to give me just a bit of shimmer. The blush is great because I can build the color to get the intensity I want!
Frances A.
Hollywood, FL
Love this duo! I received it as a gift and was very pleased with it. I use it almost everyday due to its easy blend-ability. It does not dry on my skin and it doesn't look cakey. Instead it looks almost completely natural and really emphasizes my cheeks.
Hannah. S.
I have used NARS's orgasm/laguna duo since I was in high school. These universal shades stay true to the color when applied, and last all day and night! They are incredibly flattering on any skin tones, and add just enough color to make you look amazing.
Kat V.
I used to love this set but now they aren’t cruelty free and I won’t ever purchase from this company until they change that. Really Nars? Wet n wild has way more affordable products and they don’t test on animals. Are you really that greedy of a company?
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..