NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Laura C.
Toronto, Ontario
I love NARS blush - my go to colour is Orgasm. It goes on really evenly and really makes my cheeks pops. Yes it is expensive, but you don't need a lot so the product ends up lasting for a fairly long time. If I had the funds I would buy it today!
Hina A.
This is probably the best blush/bronzer duo available! It is so pigmented and pretty! The laguna bronzer is so so good! I just love it! I wasn't sure if it's worth the hype and money until I tried it and it was amazing! I would repurchase it!
Analiese M.
So nice the colour I thought would be very pigmented and I know this may sound bad but it wasn't as pigmented and I loved it because the colour was to bright for me anyway but due to its pigmentation it works amazing and I swear by this now!!
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
These products are amazing on their own, but for travel purposes or if you want to try them out before buying individually - this kit is perfect! Works great on every skin tone, colors are very buildable and long lasting. Would definitely buy again!
Anneleen V.
Belgium
Loooove this. Laguna is the best bronzer for my super pale skin. And in duo with orgasm.. It's just a nice blush. I do always mix this with another blush though but it adds a nice shimmer :) they wear well and give some life to the face.
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
I love the the size for travel, however it is a bit tough to get your brush in there. I find it really overrated personally, as it is a touch glittery and wish it was more of a light shimmer. The bronzer is quite nice but may not be the best shade for fair skin, but the brownish colour is easier and more natural than others and it is not yellowy orange thankfully.
Julia M.
Burnaby, BC
Love this duo. I use bronzer to contour and blush for the apples of the cheeks everyday. And when im lazy i use it as my shadows to! Very diverse. Silky smooth texture and a great value. I love it the nars sheer glow foundation underneath
samantha k.
TORONTO, ON
Such a great colour especially in the summer when you want that bombshell look! Definitely worth the investment it is the only bronzer you will probably ever need to get and has great coverage and blends in with any skin tones! Super product with minimal shimmer. This also has the blush which is great for travelling, 2 in one!
Diana H.
Monterrey, México
I love the Nars Blush/bronzer Duo, it has a really good piment and it does deffinetely does not have any cons, it aplies like butter, and it really gives you a natural look for a night out. it is also have really good formula for it to stay all day long. i highly recommend it.
Anissa M.
Vancouver
I love the formula of this and how bendable it is. I'm not someone who likes heavy bronzer or blush, and this is the perfect product which I use all the time. I do use some cheaper products as well, but these are my favourite so far.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..