NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Noah M.
San Juan
I love it! My skin looks flawless, it have an amazing color but its soft too, i recomend.
U can use it for any time, also you can use it for contouring, it works with all skin tones but i recomend it for porcelain skin tones. I definitely will buy it again
Emalee S.
Melbourne, Australka
Working with this product on my clients and myself, I find that it is generally fool proof. The pigment of the product can potentially allow you to go over board but once you get an idea of how incredibly pigmented they are, it's easy to use a light hand!

The colours are universal and (mostly) always work on every skin tone, even for myself being quite fair, I find that it doesn't go to muddy and blends seamlessly.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
I love this combo! I think it's super cool that Nars does this because you get to keep it together and carry around with and you get enough product. I love the colours together too, they suit everyone the only problem is the bronzer. Love the concept of this.
Gretel G.
San Nicolas de los Garza, Nuevo Leon
Best bronzer of all time! this is my top 5 bronzers, the other ones I love are the honey bronzer by the body shop, thebalm bahama mama bronzer, chocolate soleil bronzer by toofaced & the fawn contour shade by anastasia (contour kit)
But I still have this is in the top drawer on my collection because of the amazingly finish that it gives to my makeup look
Jessica B.
Kamloops
This blush/bronzer duo is perfect! So easy for travel. Not to mention the packaging is gorgeous! (As always with nars) the bronzer gives you that perfect sun kissed glow and the blush is so flattering for so many skin tones (which is my favourite thing about this duo) so many skin tones could get very good use from this product. Both the blush and the bronzer are very pigmented, so a little goes a long way!!
Jessie S.
I thought this is a well formulated product for those who do not mind spending money on makeup however I felt the E.L.F dupe was just as effective in doing its job. The decision is the customers how much they would like to pay for similar products
Lavender O.
You can never ever go wrong with nars. I prefer the Laguna bronzer but this duo is useful for those on the fly when they are getting ready because it minimizes how many product you need. Def recommend not only this product but the whole nars line.
Isabella D.
Very bad. Chalky formula, no pigmentation. Do not recommend at all. It is very expensive for its performance. Not buildable, little chunks left on your face.
Daniela D.
Mexicali
El rubor es universalmente favorecedor y el bronceador le da un bonito brillo. La compacta de dos me permite viajar con tanto así que realmente no necesita llevar nada más que algunos productos de la cara y de los ojos.Es perfecto y muy practico
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
son hermosos amo esta combinación son durable además que tiene un aroma bastante deliciosa a mi me encanta oler el maquillaje y este huele deicioso yo lo recomiendo mucho y le doy si se pudiera mas que cinco estrellas pues considero que nars se lo tiene mas que merecido
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..