BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Panicha N.
Yangon, Myanmar
I love this bronzer duo is the best bronzer ever. Is very good for contouring. I need more of this but I don’t know where to get these since my friend bought this for me
victoria d.
Ontario, CA
I absolutely love this product I have only bought it once but I am definitely buying it again it is shimmery and I have no cons about this I only have pros . Absolutely love Narrs and I will always buy from this brand
Angelica B.

The Bronzer Duo as the name already says comes with two colors, a pink peach and the brown bronzer. It is a perfect combination, has high durability, is easy to apply and has colors in the right shade. The price is high, but the product is of great quality.
Antonia G.
Towson, MD
I loved the ideal colors of both the blush and bronzer, but they apply very sheer and are not very pigmented. They also tend to go on blotchy making the make up tend to look dirty instead of polished. Ended up returning it.
Demi G.
I love Nars duos as I don't need to pick out two different products to put on my face. I just reach for one mini pallets that had both a bronzer and a blush... Perfect for travelling
Louise G.
I found this product great as it also comes with a blush. The bronzer was a really nice ashy tone which is great for contouring and has a matter finish which I personally love and I would recommend this to others
Ana G.
Estoy escribiendo esta crítica con el único fin de la Laguna bronceador. Voy a abordar brevemente el rubor. Ambos son favoritos de culto y creo grapas en las colecciones de maquillaje de muchas personas. En lo personal, yo no soy un gran fan de la siempre tan famosa vista, simplemente no SUITE mi tono de piel. Sin embargo, el bronceador laguna es la mejor bronceador en el mundo. Soy un snob total cuando se trata de bronceadores, he tratado de salir a tantas diferentes y siempre vuelvo a la laguna. La gente dice que no para contornear con él, pero funciona perfectamente como una sombra de contorno y un tono bronceado para mí. Ya sea que esté mirando exclusivamente para su bronceado o contornear capacidades, darle un tiro. Si esto no funciona para un contorno de la sombra en que se ponga a funcionar como un bronceador, y viceversa. Me encanta este polvo, es suave y finalmente molida y de aspecto natural, pero feroz al mismo tiempo. Estoy en mi segundo compacto y ya he golpeado la cacerola, lo amo tanto. Si estás buscando un buen rubor Nars, yo amo con locura y brillo. Dar un vistazo a los también;)
Narimene C.
I originally tried this product because I was on the look for new bronzer. While shopping I noticed this, because of the packaging. On a whim, I tried it and fell in love!! Once I got it home, the first thing that I noticed about it was the good smell. Second, was the application. I used a bronzer brush instead of the sponge applicator that was provided. By using the bronzer brush, I was able to better control the amount that was added to my face and the darkness of color. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice bronzer to provide good color or for someone who is looking to contour.
Jess C.
Ottawa, ON
Both of these colours are so beautiful. A great combo for sure!! Nars blush & bronzers are amazing quality. They have wonderful pigmentation and last me forever.
Karine L.
Produto de boa qualidade, cores bonitas. Gosto muito de usar as duas cores. Fica muito sutil no rosto, recomendo pra quem tiver duvidas, ele é  otimo.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora