NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Ulfat J.
Extremely gorgeouse blush and contour duo. Loved the formula, its so creamy and gives the face natural blush and the bronzer does an amazing job of contouring your face.
Michelle P.
Love, love, love this product! I have the full-size, as well as the little travel size. The colors work well for my pale skin, and the bronzer doesn't overwhelm my complexion, nor does it make it look 'dirty.' The blush is great, and has a bit of shimmer. It stays the majority of the day on me, and I have combo skin. I will say the only down side of NARS packaging is that is gets extremely dirty looking over time.
Jaida M.
All I can say about this product is buy it because it's matte and it's a perfect formula and it is very very pigmented also it blend so so so so easily which as everyone should know is always a good sign for makup
Allie C.
This great duo will give you the most beautiful sun kissed dan with that healthy radiant pinky glow. For a total of 56 AU dollars purchased from Mecca Maxima this package is highly unmissable. With high pigmentation and blend-able solutions, you will never go back to any combination. I cannot wear one half of this duo without the other!! Laguna is a great bronzing and even a contour shade if desired. Orgasm is an amazing shade to brighten up your skin and bring out them rosy cheeks! A must have in any beauty lovers collection as this duo is very practical and can easily fit in your handbag for on the go looks or in your collection for that beauty guru feel.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
I love Nars! This Blush and Bronzer duo is so perfect. The blush is the most beautiful blush that I have ever used - I had to buy the full size of it after purchasing this. The bronzer is also a perfect shade for light - medium skin tone and it can also be built up. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who wants to try a new product or is looking for the perfect blush.
Jody W.
Penticton, BC
These are a nice product. I own a couple of them. I gave them a lower rating not due to the quality of the product but for the colour selections. I have yellow undertones and I have found either the bronzer is amazing or the blush but never both in the same duo. I am aware this is due to my skin tone so I know others may find the perfect match for them. The powders themselves are really nice
Amelia
I love nars especially there bronzer and blushes! It stays true to its colour all day! One con is that you don't get a lot of use! Best for tanned skin I would say! I recommend for sure it's great I love it!
Jessie B.
Love this duo sooo amazing so light and creamy and apply so smoothly I would recommend this duo product to any one who is looking for a more high end blush and bronzer
Lisa T.
Sydney, NS
This is my holy grail bronzer/blush combo. These give such a beautiful bronzy healthy glow to the skin...its amazing! I have a cool light/med skin tone and this blush shows up so well on my skin. I feel like I get the most natural flush when I wear this. The bronzer gives a wonderful healthy life to the skin. If I had to use only one combo the rest of my life, it would be these two!
Monique F.
The blush is a peach pink with discreet golden highlights and the bronzer is quase 100% matte, it has a very discreet shine that you can not even see on the skin, I think just to give a dimension in the same color. The packaging is traditional Nars, rubbery black - I have feelings divided about her, I think it's beautiful, but when it starts to get dirty, it does not have what it takes to get back to normal.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..