NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Evana M.
London, Essex
I loveee this duo. Such a buttery feel and a beautiful look on the skin
I wouldnt say everyy skin tone can you this duo as it isnt catered to extremely fair skin tones
Jackie B.
I can't leave home without my Nars Bronzer. This is one of my must have items on me at all times. Worth a few extra dollars to have coverage that lasts and stays on those high cheekbones etc. The colours are fabulous and just make me glow in the summer. I just love #Nars The bronzer worked great for me but the blush had no lasting affects.
diana r.
littlehampton
I love the bronzer but sadly have ran out of it so I hopefully will buy some more soon. I love when you can actually notice the bronzer and you don't feel like you have just wasted some make up that no one can notice. I also got complimented a lot about how it would make my cheekbones more noticeable which was a good thing since it was what I was aiming for. I have recently started using the blush and I am really impressed but probably not the best blusher I have used
Simona G.
This is by far my all time favorite nars product! Mainly because you have two products to work with and they are both amazing on the skin and give a flawless finish to the skin! The packaging is easy to keep for on the go and for retouches during a long day out! I've never had a problem with this product only thing I dislike is the cost of it but was worth it in the end for the long run
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
I love the look of a sun kissed glow, and with this product it's possible to upkeep even in the colder months. I lightly apply this bronzer on the halo of my forehead, under my chin, and below my cheek bones. Then, I go in with the blush and apply it to the apples of my cheeks for a warm and glowing look. Highly recommend this duo.
Kristyn C.
St. John's , NL
NARS is famous for their blush and this duo proves why! I have the duo in their iconic or.gasm blush and laguna bronzer but it comes it a lot of different shades. Both products are soft and easy to blend. The blush is great for lighter skin tones and has a subtle shimmer on the skin. I would recommend this duo to anyone who wants to up their look on a summer evening.
Daryn T.
ajax
i love this bronzer an blush duo. the blush is so pretty a by far my favourite and the bronzer gives me a beautiful colour and works very well for my pale skin type
This Duo of NARS is amazing, I'm have mixed skin and in some parts of my face the makeup its not too durable but this product is one of my favorite. The color of the blush is too pretty and in my colorskin look so nice. And the bronzer make a perfect combination. I totally recommend this. It's gorgeous!!!!!!! 😍😍😍
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Really love this bronzer and blush duo from NARS. The pigmentation on BOTH products is amazing! A little bit seriously goes a long way, and they are super easy to blend since they have a really velvety, smooth texture. The blush has a little bit of shimmer, which is gorgeous for warmer, summer months on the skin.
Bilge K.
Toronto, Ontario
I've always heard about these two shades, but I could never bring myself to buy either the full size or the duo palette because of the price. I wanted to find possible dupes before buying these powders, but I finally got them. I believe the mini size came out about a year or two ago and so I decided to get it since it was also cheaper. After using it for the past couple of days, I can see why these shades are so famous.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..