BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Jinx P.
I don't really use bronzer or blush very often but when I do this is defiantly something I reach for very pigmented but when blended out(it does this nicely too) it can look pretty and subtle
Alexandrea B.
Winnipeg, MB
Absolutely love the Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo. very compact and nice to take on the go. The packaging is minimalist and beautiful. This does come in a mini travel size if needed. Very easy to blend, I own the orgasm/laguna combo and have tan skin with yellow undertones.
Valentina T.
Cranes Park, Surbiton
Great great bronzer and blush combo! Both are extremely good shade, blends very nicely. Price is alright. I don't use it as much as I should but it's definitely one of my favourites brands.
Megan A.
Mancot way, Mancot
Absolutely beautiful! Can't really say anymore if I'm honest! It's beautiful on my pale skin tone and I imagine it is on others too! Well done NARS Bronzer Duo I'm impressed.
Riya M.
I love this duo! It's a classic! It is super easy to apply and blend, it's a stay true colour. It is perfect for contouring and lasts all day. I would totally recommend this product to others in need of a good bronzer.
Anne-Marie N.
Pierrefonds
Two of the best products from Nars combined in one! It's soooooooo long lasting! It's a dream to blend honestly! I love it soooo much! I think it's a very versatile blush and I would recommend it to so many people!!
Lucy W.
Very pigmented colours and perfect for getting a sun kissed look. Absolutely love the bronzer and also the blush but the bronzer gives your face so much shape and is so easy to blend. Would highly recommend to everyone
Emily P.
Ottawa
I absolutely love Laguna on my fair skin. It is so pigmented and blendable. It looks very natural on me. The blush, orgasm, is really not my cup of tea. It is not the best colour/formula for me.
it's i.
Winnipeg
I love this product I've used it a couple times at sephora. And I have medium skin it works well for me. The bronzer is great for.. bronzer. I think it'd be contour if you built it up more so its buildable. I would recommend it to medium and fair skin.
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
Nars never disappoints. all of their products are simple but high quality. Their blushes are top of the line. If you haven't tried a Nars blush or bronzer you are really missing out .
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..