BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Ana Clara C.

I loved the palette because I am very white and the color fell well on my skin tone, the price is good due to the quality of the product, I enjoyed it a lot. I will tell friends and family. It's very good quality and how it stays on the skin for hours.
Lauren G.
Calgary , AB
LOVE both of the colours in this kit. I did use up the bronzer much faster than the blush which kind of sucked. In the future it might be better to just purchase the full sizes of both.
Maya G.
This blush/bronzer duo is such a good product as it isn't heavy and it's long lasting and gives a good bronzed look to medium skin tones and it is also buildable if needed. I would definitely recommend this as it has great colour for various skin tones!
Annie L.
This product is so pigmented. There are a verity of different shades for very skin tone. The packaging is very sleek and you get a good amount of product. It is a bit pricey compared to some other blush bronzer duo.
Eve R.
Raymond Terrace
This is incredible! I am a Laguna bronzer girl for life! I can easily contour or bronze with this shade, and it doesn't look muddy at all! The bronzer blends like a dream, and lasts all day on my combination skin.
MANAR H.
I just can really use this in the winter when I lighter the skin. The color is wonderful. I really use Blusher as excellent when using Matte Blush and although I use a bronze on my face I also use it on my crease on my eyes.
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
Bought this mini duo to try out the products ... and absolutely love them!  Both shades are a great match for my skin tone and I LOVE the shimmer in the blush!  Will be purchasing another full sized duo!
Arianna D.
This one is great but for me it isn’t worth the money. Don’t get me wrong it look beautiful on the skin and it is a great duo but I don’t LOVEEEE it. And for the price I expect to love it. I bought mine at Sephora
Britney G.
NARS Bronzer Duo: a great multifunctional product for anyone on the go. Convenient for travel and it is incredible as an eyeshadow as well! It sets really well and can be counted on to stick. The formula did not irritate my skin.
Eve B.
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented and has such nice colours! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora