NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Aliya C.
This is a exellent highly raved bronzer it is very pigmented and glides on your skin
Also it is great because it also happens to have a blush, the bronzer is nice and compact to throw in ur bag too

Shalini S.
Toronto, ontario
I love love love this duo!
I love having my blush and bronzer in one compact. this duo comes with a mirror as well that is super ha do for easy application on the go. I do touch up my makeup during the day and I love having a mirror on hand. this product lives up to all Nars products with quality of product and packaging. the blusher has a beautiful mix of pink and coral with some shimmer for dimension. Laguna is a great bronzer that does have a little shimmer that is subtle. this duo definitely gives your face a healthy rosey glow without looking one dimensional.
Sarah S.
Kensington, MD
I have the Orgasm/ Laguna travel duo and it is so perfect for travel. Laguna is good for all-over bronzing rather than contouring. Laguna gives the perfect healthy color to my face and I always get complimented when I do the Orgasm/ Laguna + any highlighter combination. I think the travel size duo is a good introduction to a bronzer since you wouldn't end up with a gigantic product that you might not finish. It is a must-have!
Hammarah A.
The bronzer is fab looks great great for contouring but the blush is a little too much for me I prefer subtle colour on my cheeks but looks good I have tried it and would recommend this product
Jaklyn R.
Ajax, ON
This is my holy grail duo! The bronzer is amazing for my fair skin because it's not too warm and it's very buildable. The Blush is also amazing for any skin tone. They both last all day on me.
Justt D.
El par perfecto le da el toque a tu rostro, una sensación suave , y los dos colores se complementan perfecto uno para definir tu rostro y el rosita para las chapitas
victoria d.
Ontario, CA
I absolutely love this product I have only bought it once but I am definitely buying it again it is shimmery and I have no cons about this I only have pros . Absolutely love Narrs and I will always buy from this brand
Bernice L.
Hands down holy grail products in a compact! Perfect bronze colour for that jlo glow! Can be used all over the face or fit a natural contour! Blush is very flattering with gold reflects which makes the skin glow!
Angelica B.

The Bronzer Duo as the name already says comes with two colors, a pink peach and the brown bronzer. It is a perfect combination, has high durability, is easy to apply and has colors in the right shade. The price is high, but the product is of great quality.
Alyssa M.
Kanata, ON
Very nice colour to use as a contour.  Blends well and super pigmented.  This is quite expensive but easily dupable.  The formula is long wearing.  I would recommend.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..