NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Trinity V.
Brisbane
This product is amazing and I love that these blush and bronzer are highly pigmented and I love that the colours are both bright and dark and a mix which is amazingly cool and I would definitely recommend this product to others
Cristina U.
Woodbridge , ON
Perfect shade for my skin colour! Applied nicely to my face with no shiny effect. Long lasting and blends in nicely with my skin tone unlike other products I have used! The product stays true to its colour I would recommend
Kate L.
Chipman, NB
Adore these for travel... I reach for them every time I have a client.. apply's like a dream and very true to the colour. Not Matte but not over shimmery.. and blends like a dream. I'd recommend to anyone!
Soona C.
Vancouver , BC
I love the Contor/Bronzer but the blush is a little to pink and bright. For the price I won't buy it again. If it was drugstore price I might. I hope they change the blush part. Maybe it's to pink I'm a tan? Not to sure.
Adele L.
newcatsle
I love this product so much it's two in one you have blush and you have problems are it's so convenient! It lasts a very long time considering you're wearing it all day! You could definitely contour with this if wanted!
Dixie S.
This bronzer duo is amazing! It glides on smooth and blends flawlessly. I only gave it three stars because the bronzer is not good on really light skin. The blush is amazing though! I would definitely buy it again!
Lauren G.
Calgary , AB
LOVE both of the colours in this kit. I did use up the bronzer much faster than the blush which kind of sucked. In the future it might be better to just purchase the full sizes of both.
Ana Clara C.

I loved the palette because I am very white and the color fell well on my skin tone, the price is good due to the quality of the product, I enjoyed it a lot. I will tell friends and family. It's very good quality and how it stays on the skin for hours.
Annie L.
This product is so pigmented. There are a verity of different shades for very skin tone. The packaging is very sleek and you get a good amount of product. It is a bit pricey compared to some other blush bronzer duo.
Maya G.
This blush/bronzer duo is such a good product as it isn't heavy and it's long lasting and gives a good bronzed look to medium skin tones and it is also buildable if needed. I would definitely recommend this as it has great colour for various skin tones!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..