NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kelsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love this product! It is so convenient to have both an amazing blush and bronzer with you especially on the go. These products glide on smoothly and leave a beautiful finish to your face. During the summer I like to mix them some so I am still getting that summer glow while putting color on my cheeks. This is one of my yearly products that I use as well not just seasonally.
Kelsey H.
I've had the same Laguna and O blush and bronzer duo for about 4 years and I haven't hit pan on the blush yet. Ran out of the bronzer about a year ago. Still one of my favorite blushes but just a bit glittery.
Abbey W.
I have this in orgasm/laguna and I really love both the shades. Laguna is a perfect bronzer shade to warm up your face, and I love orgasmblush because its a really pretty and glowy pink shade with gold shimmer. I would definitely by this again, as I've already hit pan on laguna!
Olivia S.
North Liberty , IA
NARS is known as the blush authority, and this blush/bronzer due does not disappoint. The blush has a shine to it, but is in no way glittery or too sparkly. It applies lightly so you are able to build it up depending on how bright you like your blush. The bronzer is beautiful and doesn't apply too warm or orangey for my fair skin.
Jackie R.
Aurora, CO
NARS bronzer are just so great!! My favorite bronzer is laguna bronzer!! But this bronzer duo is really great! I love the pigmentation and the quality of it. It's travel size which is great because I carry it with me everywhere I go.
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
This has to be the best Blush/Bronzer duo in the market currently. The colors complement each other and is ideal for all skin colors. This product is so pigmented, but is not so overpowering that it looks cakey on face. The only con I can see is that it is on the smaller side and the price is a little high, but i would definitely buy again.
Sophie H.
Greenville, SC
The one thing I wish is that it came in matte varieties, especially for the bronzer. The bronzer isn't great for my skin tone except in VERY small doses layered over a cooler toned bronzer that I use for contouring. The blush, however, is my go-to for a glowy look. I love it!
tima e.
Boston, MA
This wasn't as pigmented as i expected to be. It's not very buildable because of this. It stays true to its color but it doesn't really show up, therefore not being as long lasting. I wouldn't not buy this again but if you're going for something really subtle this is for you.
Krystal H.
I love this blush/bronze pallete. Ots great it has both bronzer and blush. And the blush is so beautiful. It gives a hint of highlight on your cheeks. And the bronzer is great too. Its pigmented but when you swipe it on your cheeks its beautiful and very light color of bronzer
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
Love this blush and bronzer duo. I've always hit pan on this since it's a great product. The great thing is that the pink color 'orgasm' is great for all skin tones and the bronzer 'laguna' is also.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..