BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Veronica R.
Long Beach, CA
This product is good but not my favorite I feel like I would look better on people that are little bit darker skin tone than myself blush was to pink for me and the bronzer was a little bit too dark for my face but also I think it's because I'm a little bit too pale maybe should have gotten something a little bit lighter so I feel like this would be a great product for somebody with maybe a little darker skin tone.
Cristina G.
Tampa, FL
I have olive skin that's sensitive so I like to invest a little more into my products and NARS blush/bronzer duo is perfect for my complexion and easy of my skin. The pigmentation is amazing and they have a following for a reason - would def buy again!
Janie H.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This blush and bronzer combo is pretty good. The colors are nice and flattering to a variety of skin tones. My only problem is that it doesn't seem to last as long as others and can be pricey for how small the container it.
Angelica D.
I bought this duo 8 months ago and have used it almost every single day, and just hit pan on the blush side a few days ago. I absolutely love this duo and it's a great value for the price. I like that the colour is straight-forward and fairly opaque, I don't have to load my brush up 10 times to get the colour I want. They're buildable and both look lovely on a fair skintone like my own. Will repurchase!
Lisa M.
Fruita, CO
I adore my bronzer/blush duo Sin/Casino. It was one of the first high end products I ever bought and I still love it and use it all the time. The pigmentation is amazing and it stays on my face all day.
Rosie P.
I purchased this NARS blush/bronzer duo in orga/laguna and loved it!! It is vey shimmery but find that it really is a great combo! I still need to practice with the bronzer but it is really buildable. You can definitely wear this year round. It is long lasting and I would recommend this to others.
v-26129461 ariana nathaly r.
es perfecto, para el dia a dia, sin pensarlo mucho, es perfecto. soy de piel clara y me encanta como me luce, no se ve sobrecargado, todo está en aplicarlo bien, dura una tarde completa, retocando el blush. si, se los recomiendo asi sea solo para probar.
Elida S.
LOVE THIS DUO!! ITS GREAT FOR THE PRICE AND LASTS FOR A LONG TIME!! ALL YOU NEED IS A LITTLE BIT!! GREAT FOR CONTOURING💕 I THINK THIS IS GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES!! NOT BLOTCHY AT ALL!!! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!!
Frances A.
Hollywood, FL
Love this duo! I received it as a gift and was very pleased with it. I use it almost everyday due to its easy blend-ability. It does not dry on my skin and it doesn't look cakey. Instead it looks almost completely natural and really emphasizes my cheeks.
Kat V.
I used to love this set but now they aren’t cruelty free and I won’t ever purchase from this company until they change that. Really Nars? Wet n wild has way more affordable products and they don’t test on animals. Are you really that greedy of a company?
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back