BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jade ↟.
Calgary
This is a cult classic for a reason! I️ absolutely love the bronzer. I️ can use it year round because it is so buildable. The pink is great for everyday as well. I️ haven’t seen a skin tone that these colours don’t look great on!
Kayla W.
Sylvan Lake
As I'm sure you can see, many many people have reviewed this awesome little duo. It is warm and neutral and gives you the perfect sun kissed glow. You can't go wrong with this duo, colours are pigmented and the formula is fantastic. Gotta love it :)
Jordan J.
I love this duo so much! The NARS blush is s cult favorite for a reason. I think it works well on my skin which is a little tan! It is easy to apply and  the shimmer in the blush is so cute! It blends well and I would definitely buy again!
Hannah D.
53 Russell crescent, Sleaford
I first tried out nars Laguna bronzer when I was doing a makeup swap with another YouTube years ago and has a pale nc15 type of girl the orange in the Laguna bronzer had me running scared but then I tried it, didn't turn up orange on my skin despite most other similar shades of bronzer and I have since repurchased a full size
Emily S.
Bidford, B50 4QJ
Probably one of the best bronzer/ blushers I have ever used. It apples so nicely and is so pigmented. It is really easy to blend and it is great for contouring. I would definetly recommend this to everyone! NARS The NARSissist Cheek Kit
Emily R.
Guelph
I got this as a Christmas gift a few years ago. I've literally had it for 2 years before it was gone. The colour is beautiful, and it lasts forever. I used a light hand and if I wanted a more intense look then I went over again until I was happy.
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
This is a great duo for travelling! The blush is a beautiful coral, with a slight shimmer and the bronzer is perfect for contour. My biggest feedback would be that the bronzer ran out long before the blush, but other than that it is a great product!
Martina D.
The texture is very smooth to the touch and blends like a dream. Because of the sheer colour payoff, it is impossible to overdo. That’s great news for pale people who can safely dust it on without fear of ending up looking like a clown.
beth h.
swindon
I love this product. However, the pans are terribly small. I know that Nars is a higher brand but I think this combined with the price could be altered. There is no fault in quality whatsoever, the bronzer and blush are so pigmented and easy to blend.
Yostha d.
Dehradun
I love it it is amazing first of all it is a duo and it is really affordable compared to other bronzer or blush I just love the bronzer part of it it is pretty long lasting and I would recommend you guys to buy it because it is amazing
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back