NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Stefani P.
Laguna Hills, CA
As sick as I get of pretty much every makeup item no matter how good it may be I have used this blush bronzer duo for longer than I can recall. It really gives the perfect beach glow that you can't get with other brands. And there isn't any glitter which is nice when you're not lookin to sparkle!
Gabriela M.
Herzaliya , Israel
What I love about this is that you can get two iconic and bestselling NARS products in one packaging.
I've been using "orgasm" and "laguna" for years.
So happy I can buy them both now, so convenient.
Adriana B.
Lima
Honestly bought it just for the bronzer. I tried out my friends' nars bronzer and absolutely loved it, easy to blend and good for balancing your look. I don't use the blush that much but its good.
Andrea C.
medellin

NARS is within my top5 of cult brands in makeup question. It is not cheap, but quite the opposite, but when you find products that work so well and usually cost a lot to finish, because the quantities are abundant, I think it deserves very much. And this is one of my favorites
Emīlija K.
Both products are so buttery and pigmented. Blush is so natural looking and has unique colour and the bronzer just warms up my skin without making it dirty-looking. Highly recomend this product.
Emily P.
Ottawa
I absolutely love Laguna on my fair skin. It is so pigmented and blendable. It looks very natural on me. The blush, orgasm, is really not my cup of tea. It is not the best colour/formula for me.
Phoebe S.
Love it. Stunning sun kissed look. Not much product and it's quite pricey but it's gives a amazing finish. Best for tanned skin I think but it does depend on the shade. I would recommend and re purchase.
Alexandrea B.
Winnipeg, MB
Absolutely love the Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo. very compact and nice to take on the go. The packaging is minimalist and beautiful. This does come in a mini travel size if needed. Very easy to blend, I own the orgasm/laguna combo and have tan skin with yellow undertones.
Jinx P.
I don't really use bronzer or blush very often but when I do this is defiantly something I reach for very pigmented but when blended out(it does this nicely too) it can look pretty and subtle
Valentina T.
Kingston Upon Thames, Kingston Upon Thames
Great great bronzer and blush combo! Both are extremely good shade, blends very nicely. Price is alright. I don't use it as much as I should but it's definitely one of my favourites brands.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..