NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Jade ↟.
Calgary
This is a cult classic for a reason! I️ absolutely love the bronzer. I️ can use it year round because it is so buildable. The pink is great for everyday as well. I️ haven’t seen a skin tone that these colours don’t look great on!
Emily R.
Guelph
I got this as a Christmas gift a few years ago. I've literally had it for 2 years before it was gone. The colour is beautiful, and it lasts forever. I used a light hand and if I wanted a more intense look then I went over again until I was happy.
Emily S.
Bidford, B50 4QJ
Probably one of the best bronzer/ blushers I have ever used. It apples so nicely and is so pigmented. It is really easy to blend and it is great for contouring. I would definetly recommend this to everyone! NARS The NARSissist Cheek Kit
Jordan J.
I love this duo so much! The NARS blush is s cult favorite for a reason. I think it works well on my skin which is a little tan! It is easy to apply and  the shimmer in the blush is so cute! It blends well and I would definitely buy again!
Hannah D.
53 Russell crescent, Sleaford
I first tried out nars Laguna bronzer when I was doing a makeup swap with another YouTube years ago and has a pale nc15 type of girl the orange in the Laguna bronzer had me running scared but then I tried it, didn't turn up orange on my skin despite most other similar shades of bronzer and I have since repurchased a full size
Lily D.
This a great deal for the price as you get 2 beautiful products. I have the orgasm/Laguna duo and they compliment each other so much. They both have that nice sheen to them that they make you glow. This definitely looks nice on those with medium skin tone.
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
This is a great duo for travelling! The blush is a beautiful coral, with a slight shimmer and the bronzer is perfect for contour. My biggest feedback would be that the bronzer ran out long before the blush, but other than that it is a great product!
Martina D.
The texture is very smooth to the touch and blends like a dream. Because of the sheer colour payoff, it is impossible to overdo. That’s great news for pale people who can safely dust it on without fear of ending up looking like a clown.
Ninoska R.
Lecherias
Uff I love this Duo, what could be wrong with this product? It’s the combination of two perfect shade for every skin tone with a smooth, creamy, and pigmented formula. I 100% recommended this product for everyone. It’s a MUST HAVE GUYS
Yostha d.
Dehradun
I love it it is amazing first of all it is a duo and it is really affordable compared to other bronzer or blush I just love the bronzer part of it it is pretty long lasting and I would recommend you guys to buy it because it is amazing
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..