NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kelsey G.
Richmond
love this so far, bought this recently to try out a new bronzer as i’ve heard many great things about nars laguna. love how it looks and bronzes my face up nicely and doesn’t look muddy at all, my new fave!
lexi w.
sylvan lake, alberta
this product is well known for a reason, the iconic duos hype is for a reason. they're pigmented, easy to blend, extremely long lasting, and the laguna shade is perfect for sculpting out your cheek bones!
Gabriela G.
Este pequeña combinación es fabuloso para tenerlo en el estuche de tu bolso es súper fácil da un buen contorno con ese tono oscuro me encanta es fabuloso es 2 en 1 si lo volvería a comprar mil veces más
Sanjida B.
Travel friendly product. Perfect duo. Blush makes your skin look nice and healthy. Applies heavenly and very pigmented. Best for all skin tones to be honest. Would recommend this product and yes I would
Mathilde C.
So Nars is so good! There are some awesome dupes out there for this duo, however nothing quite beats the original! Both are super pigmented, but aren't super powdery. Brilliant formula, blends put nicely and is true to colour on the skin.
Beth B.
United Kingdom
This duo is amazing! I highly recommend this product because it is super pigmented and leaves a gorgeous matte finish and also it also blends easily! This duo is best for any types of skin and i would and I have recommend it to others
Diana B.
Halifax, NS
I bought this duo because I wanted a new blush but didn't want to splurge on the full size ones. I'd heard from some beauty gurus that this blush is one of the most popular colours out there but I was skeptical about the shimmery gold finish for my own makeup looks. Usually I'm a very matte girl, but I loved this blush after trying it out. It's easy to blend and I never feel like I've been too heavy handed. The Laguna bronzer is also a good shade for my fair skin tone and it's my go-to colour right now. I find the small size to be a bit difficult when using my favorite brushes because they'll pick up both colours at once. But I like the products enough to buy the full-sized versions when this duo runs low.
Tbh this makeup is okay....i dont really like it. I wouldn't buy it again because i wasnt really happy when i tried it. I wouldnt say its long lasting well its proberly because ive got oily skin. But if you think this product is great then i think you should buy it because at the end of the day everyone doesnt have oily skin
Mia L.
My absolute favorite!! Beautiful for everyday natural makeup but can also be used for full glam!! Very pigmented and easy to blend!! The bronzer is perfect for a natural contour. Would definitely reccommend to every makeup user!!
Kateryna P.
Toronto
This product is a must have! Light peachy contour and pinky highlighter . Product stays all day, I have been using it for almost 5 month and still have a lot of contour left Definitely worth of buying!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..