BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Keyla P.
I have the duo in Laguna/D*** T***** and I use both sides daily. Laguna bronzer is creamy and the perfect shade for my light skin tone. D/T for one, is a terrible name haha but it beautiful none the less. It is the perfect peachy pink shade and has tiny shimmers that don't glitter but shine beautifully
Julia Z.
i love this duo. Its blush and brozer more then you asked for the price is very good for the product and you can get it online and in some makeup stores. its good for all skins but best for olive or pale because its very pigmented.
navala i.
agadir
I don't why everytime i use the nars blush or bronzer .thier Powders on general . My face looks cacky af . I like the colors but maybe it doesn't go well with my skin type . Or with my foundation.
Ashleigh W.
I have the NARS Laguna/Orgasm Duo and it's my go to cheek product. It's the perfect combination of two utterly perfect shades for my skin, which is probably why I love it so much. Laguna is a beautiful bronze with a golden undertone, the blush has a beautiful golden appearance on my skin as well so they definitely play into one another making for a perfectly sun-kissed look in my opinion. I tend to find they both wear well throughout the day as well. The NARS blushes are some of the few that seem to stay on throughout the day, which is a really big thing as far as I'm concerned. Definitely worth the money in my opinion. I was skeptical, of course, considering it was $40 but so many people were raving about it I just had to try it and I wasn't disappointed. I would say if you're looking for a bold colour, the blush may not be for you -- it's subtle, which I love but it adds the perfect amount of colour on my pale skin so it's something I love, but I do know it divides opinions so it may be worth testing first.
Kirsty C.
Love this duo although you have to use a very light hand! Both colours are a bit dark for me but they go smooth and I can blend it out to a level that suits my skin tone. Easy travel size and I also use the bronzer to run through my crease and under eye as a quick eye look
Catherine S.
Vancouver, BC
I don't really like this product. I thought it would be worth the hype but I really am not liking the bronzer. It is way too dark and it is fairly hard to blend out. I did not like the blush either. Texture wise and pigmentation wise... im not liking it.

Skin: fair-medium
Izzy R.
I feel like this duo is quite bright and meant for warmer toned skin, I feel like the blush is super vibrant and I wouldn't want to put it on my face, the bronzer however is quite underwhelming and you can hardly tell that it's there.
Lisa M.
Grand Falls Windsor , NL
This bronzer is SOO good, I use it daily when doing my makeup! I love how it blends out so well. And it has a blush in it witch I like! I purchased mine at my local pharmacy and will be purchasing again soon so I highly recommended this ladies if you haven't tried it
Khouloud M.
"I AM SO
OBSESSED AND COMPLETELY SUPPORT/lLOVE HE BRAND NARS ALL BECAUSE OF MY VERY FIRST PROCUCT EVER PURCHASES WITH THEM AT SEPHORA THE BRONZER/BLUSH DUO!!! I am absolutely infatuated with this priciest and his brand!! i can just say waaaaw
Malgorzata P.
London
I love Laguna bronzer. It is one of my all time favourites. I have recently hit Pan so I need to actually go and repurchase. Suitable for my pale skin. I find that it also lasts on my skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an awesome bronzer.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back