NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
PS-32350 G.
I was looking for something to use for contouring and this dual hits the spot! I can blend exact amount of either the dark or the light to get the shade I am looking for. Easy to use, small and compact – I am so glad I bought it.
Melissa R.
Holy grail right here, I love buying in sets so when I get two things in a package it makes me smile. Great for contouring, I have oily skin and it last long. It does stay true to colour. I actually bought two and gave one to my friend. Girls night out and bet you it's in my purse
Antonia G.
Esher, Surrey
NARS will forever have my face in their hands with the high quality products they produce this one is by far superior. Both blusher and bronzer are easy to apply and blend and stay true to colour. They are fairly long lasting and would be perfect for everyday. Definitely recommend to others
Miranda L.
Toronto, ON
I love this! The bronzer goes on so nicely and it blends well for a natural look. The blush colour is honestly stunning, and it works on many different skin types! I got it as a gift but I would definitely purchase it again.
Aumi M.
00000
I love this duo it goes best together, the blush is super pigmented and amazing as well as the bronzer it has a good tone and it is long lasting, i love love love it. I keep it in my bag and it has a great texture as well.
Cristina U.
woodbridge, ON
Perfect shade for my skin colour! Applied nicely to my face with no shiny effect. Long lasting and blends in nicely with my skin tone unlike other products I have used! The product stays true to its colour I would recommend
Trinity V.
Brisbane
This product is amazing and I love that these blush and bronzer are highly pigmented and I love that the colours are both bright and dark and a mix which is amazingly cool and I would definitely recommend this product to others
Jovana S.
I love this blush/bronzer.It applies so good on my skin and i really love the blus colour of mine because i look almost like a baby when i put it on.Packaging is so cute and you can put it in your bag whenever you want.I want to have it again but here you can't find it...
Kate L.
Chipman, NB
Adore these for travel... I reach for them every time I have a client.. apply's like a dream and very true to the colour. Not Matte but not over shimmery.. and blends like a dream. I'd recommend to anyone!
Adele L.
newcatsle
I love this product so much it's two in one you have blush and you have problems are it's so convenient! It lasts a very long time considering you're wearing it all day! You could definitely contour with this if wanted!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..