NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Emily S.
Bidford, B50 4QJ
Probably one of the best bronzer/ blushers I have ever used. It apples so nicely and is so pigmented. It is really easy to blend and it is great for contouring. I would definetly recommend this to everyone! NARS The NARSissist Cheek Kit
Lily D.
This a great deal for the price as you get 2 beautiful products. I have the orgasm/Laguna duo and they compliment each other so much. They both have that nice sheen to them that they make you glow. This definitely looks nice on those with medium skin tone.
michelle r.
['Toronto', ''], ON
This is a great duo for travelling! The blush is a beautiful coral, with a slight shimmer and the bronzer is perfect for contour. My biggest feedback would be that the bronzer ran out long before the blush, but other than that it is a great product!
Martina D.
The texture is very smooth to the touch and blends like a dream. Because of the sheer colour payoff, it is impossible to overdo. That’s great news for pale people who can safely dust it on without fear of ending up looking like a clown.
Dalila H.
I love using the blush first then the bronzer on top because the blush accentuates and gives more dimension to my bronzer. It's a super nice palette! It stays on all day. I never have to reapply during the day. I would totally buy it again and recommend it to my friends.
Yostha d.
Dehradun
I love it it is amazing first of all it is a duo and it is really affordable compared to other bronzer or blush I just love the bronzer part of it it is pretty long lasting and I would recommend you guys to buy it because it is amazing
Adrian W.
The colors are great but I have an issue with the size of the blush/bronzer. It's almost impossible to dip your brush into the blush without it spilling over into the bronzer. Then end result is bronzer with flecks of blush mixed in.
Emily K.
I got a smaller version of this duo from a previous set. The only issue I had was the pan was very small and easy to pick up the other product while going in. However, I doubt the full size version would have these issues! The product itself is great, pigmentation is wonderful, packaging is convenient (comes with a mirror inside)! Long lasting and great for travellers as well
This was a very efficient duo though it is far too overrated and I was able to find cheaper, better dupes. I would recommend this product for lighter skin shades between light to tan but overall this product is very versatile.
Melissa R.
Holy grail right here, I love buying in sets so when I get two things in a package it makes me smile. Great for contouring, I have oily skin and it last long. It does stay true to colour. I actually bought two and gave one to my friend. Girls night out and bet you it's in my purse
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..