BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yasmina A.
Trappes
The best ever. First of all it's not all that expensive but it's small. I got mine for 20 euros at sephora paris. It's super long lasting and its true to color, easy to blend. I even use it with no foundation sometimes. I am so buying this again!! Definitely recommend it.
Destiny R.
pickering
Love this little duo. Didn't think it was worth it because of the size but it is great. Definitely worth it. It stays true too colour, the finish is fantastic. Its great for many skin tones. It lasts all day and better yet the size it self lasts forever!!
Dhwani D.
This product is one of the best bronzers I've ever used. It is very long lasting. Light weight. Has a great coverage. It is very natural looking. Doesn't look muddy at all. Easy to blend. Fit for all skin types. Leaves a perfect sun kissed look. Perfect for contouring as well. The blush is very nice and pigmented. Adds a little shine. Buildable as well.
Itsaso M.
Pamplona
The best duo ever! First of all the packaging is incredible. People say that gets easily dirty but mine is clean and I have had this product for such a long time. To continue, both, the blush and the bronzer are so pigmented and together they make a perfect duo.
I have a pale face but they suit me perfectly and I use it almost everyday.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
I bought this because I wanted to try two cult favourites, and it was a great deal for that. I didn't like the colour of the blush, it was too sparkley for me. The bronzer did work well for my pale skin but I found it a touch hard to get out of the pan. I probably won't rebuy but it's great if you don't want to invest in he two full sizes.
Nore A.
Halifax, NS
One thing I love about the NARS brand is the packaging because it's so sleek. The bronzer I use to contour with and I lightly use the blush. I also use this for my eye make up. I feel like any skin color will be able to use this because the colors can compliment any skin tone.
Sandra M.
Toronto, ON
Didn't like the product. It didn't really show on my skin. Normally this brand does but not for this particular product. As a new user I was kind of upset. I ended up giving it to one of my best friends. She loved it overal though. It wasn't so bad
Aaliyah S.
durban
I love this duo and use it regularly as it has great pigmentation and great for a nice day out at the beach or pool. The bronzer is one of my favorite and the blush is just so packed and pigmented . I would definitely purchase it again.
Oriana N.
Valencia
Tu acabado es bastante natural, para aplicar las tecnicas más comunes de maquillaje. Tiene una textura agradable, y es de larga duración. Un producto que no puede faltar en nuestra rutina de maquillaje. Lo recomiendo demasiado.
Mya L.
I LOVE this blush and bronzer duo I use it every day!
The colour is very nice and pretty.
It applies nicely with a brush and blends well while still looking fantastic. I use it for contouring and in my opinion it works great although this is one of my first contour/bronzer blush palette.

Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back