BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Angelica T.
Bath, Somerset
From all my bronzers this one is my number one! I love how gooey and healthy it looks like on the skin. Definitely not for a contour. But as a bronzer it’s incredible! Highly recommend to everyone I’m definitely going to repurchase this one!
Sam B.
Vancouver, BC
I really like this, I have the one with the Laguna/orgasm duo and they are both shades I love so it’s great. The only problem is I use up bronzer MUCH faster than blush, so the bronzer is completely used up while the blush looks untouched
Paola S.
Love this duo although you have to use a very light hand! Both colours are a bit dark for me but they go smooth and I can blend it out to a level that suits my skin tone. Easy travel size and I also use the bronzer to run through my crease and under eye as a quick eye look
Jess M.
Murdishaw, Runcorn
I really enjoy using this product. I find it is great for giving some colour to the face and nice to use for a powder contour. This product is easy to blend and has a nice matte finish. This product is a subtle colour, perfect for all seasons.
Beth M.
England
Amazing product highly recommend. Beautiful different shades of bronzer . Perfect for any skin tone and any age from 10/100. I will defiantly be pitching this product again. The price was reasonable . I would 100% recommend . I loved the packaging
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
1,156 reviews
, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Valentina G.
Doral, FL
Amazing duo! . Goes smooth on the skin. Great pigmentation. Is one of those products to always carry with you. Perfect for travel. Packaging feels amazing quality. It has a shimmery blush that goes with almost every skin tone.
Mark C.
Lincoln
Great for making you feel like your in the sun all the time. Define cheeks and bronze the forehead with the duo.

True to colour, I have olive undertones and they worked well with my foundation.

I would buy again!
laureghaddar L.
Beirut , Jnah
Perfect neutral colors for my skin tone. Love that it is not "glittery" so can be used day and night. PS: It's absolutely perfect for contouring also! & very easy to blend ! I highly recommend it! Definitely i will buy it again! 💗
Naomi H.
Glasgow, Glasgow
This product is the perfect colour and consistency for me. I use it when I have fake tan on for an especially sunkissed/tanned look and it looks so good! It is my go to and I’d definitely repurchase.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???