BY NARS #61 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Elena D.
London
Its a great product. I really like the bronzer , i never wear blush but i think the blush its also quie good. It does stay the same colour as you can see it which is great.
Christina G.
dundas, ON
I have the org*sm and lagoona duo, both are very creamy and pigmented, very high end and luxurious! I have bought both of these items separately as I use them both religiously. But I decided on getting this one for traveling. It is a good amount of product, but small enough to travel with. The bronzer is a nice settle cool tone, easy for every day use..and blends easy! The blush is a cult favorite and a MUST have for me. It is amazing and now I know why it's a best seller... I had people tell me that my skin was GLOWING because of it. SO happy with this purchase. Although there's a shimmer, it's not overpowering and just gives you that pretty glow that everyone wants. I would definitely purchase another NARS blush soon.
Vickey 👸.
really good bronzer and blush

i think the blush is really cute and it looks good on my pale skin tone. The bronzer is good as well as long as you don’t apply too much. It stays on for a long time. I would definitely recommend this palette x
Imene B.
ALGER
I originally tried this product because I was on the look for new bronzer. While shopping I noticed this, because of the packaging. On a whim, I tried it and fell in love!! Once I got it home, the first thing that I noticed about it was the good smell. Second, was the application. I used a bronzer brush instead of the sponge applicator that was provided. By using the bronzer brush, I was able to better control the amount that was added to my face and the darkness of color. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice bronzer to provide good color or for someone who is looking to contour.
Parita N.
I don't really like using blushes when I do my makeup because I feel that it ruins my whole face. Most the blushes I have are extremely pigmented so when I apply it to my face I end up looking like a clown. However when I purchased this blush I noticed that it wasn't as pigmented and the texture itself was very creamy and not that powdery. When applied to my face it matched my skin complexion and gave me a beautiful lift. One thing I didn't like about this product is the fact that it stuck onto my dry patches during the day but it wasn't that noticeable, if you are a person that has acne I wouldn't recommend this product for you.
Ariane M.
Montreal, QC
A little expensive for the formula/ quantity you get but a timeless classic! Compliments a loooot of skintones, easy to blend and long lasting! Since they're now testing on animal though, I'll switch to another brand! That would be a "0" star rating but let's be honest, the product is still awesome.
Robin H.
I love a great duo!! Whenever I need bronzer, i'm definitely going to need blush so having this amazing duo is such a life saver. A little goes a long way with so you don't have to overload with too much contrast. It's small and compact so I can take it with me in my portable make-up bag for a quick touch up through out the day.
Salma Y.
Cleckheaton , West Yorkshire
I have the blush duo in the shade geniah. It is my favourite blush at the moment and has been for over a year! I use it as a contour blush. It is a lovely bronze shade with a lighter highlight shade in the same palette. It applies evenly and last a long time! Would recommend dor medium to tan skin tones! I have a back up at all times. I have been using mine for over a year, possibly two and I have only recently hit pan.
Nancy S.
I love this duo because the case is very compact and convenient to bring around. I think this product will last a long time if it is not used to a large extent. The blush has a shimmery finish to it but the bronzer is matte. I also have the blush on its own and it is very very pretty is suitable for any skin tone. I would highly recommend this product. but if you do not like a shimmery finish on your blush i wouldn't recommend this
Apoorva P.
NARS has some good products, this one suits my daily makeup routine because I am warm tones and this combo gives me that not too over the top couture plus a beautiful orange blush, the only reason I am giving it a 3 star is because they are supporting animal testing now. And in the near future I don't think I'll be buying more of bars products until and unless they stop this barbaric testing.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..