NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
Mya L.
I LOVE this blush and bronzer duo I use it every day!
The colour is very nice and pretty.
It applies nicely with a brush and blends well while still looking fantastic. I use it for contouring and in my opinion it works great although this is one of my first contour/bronzer blush palette.

Jarely F.
Villa Hidalgo, Jalisco.
This duo is one of my favorites, I like to carry this duo whenever I'm traveling, it is good, good pigmentation as everything at nars. It is very buildable, long lasting, I don't need to retouch it, i would definitely buy it again. I love thissss!!!
Victoria R.
Chigwell, Essex
This Blush/Bronzer Duo is your handbags best friend! The bronzer is the perfect matte Tan Shade and the blush gives the apples of yours cheeks a pop. NARS have made an excellent and convenient product with this one and it's one I repurchase time and again.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
OBSESSED AND COMPLETELY SUPPORT/lLOVE HE BRAND NARS ALL BECAUSE OF MY VERY FIRST PROCUCT EVER PURCHASES WITH THEM AT SEPHORA THE BRONZER/BLUSH DUO!!! I am absolutely infatuated with this priciest and his brand!! Before I actually ourchaed this first product o had only heard a few things about NARS but all AMAZING GREST THINGS and at the time I was just then getting into makeup and experimenting with it now I'd call myself an expert compared to anyone else I know when it comes to makeup fashion style clothing that kinda thing. Still to this day I use this due the Orgasm
Blush is just such high quality and amazing this product still has
Me in awwe everytime I use it I can't help but to marvel at it and the due WITB the laguna bronzer is such a great product too. I love NARS AAND WILL
FOREVER SUPPORT THISBRnd back this brand and love this brand the most because it's something I know I can alsways trust and count on and will never be disappointed or let down from, no matter what kind or amount of money I am spending on makeup I'd always rather it be a little more if the quality is as reputable and all around incredible as NARS is and the products are as satifying, ENJOYABLE FUN AND TRUELY CONTENT WITH MY PRODUCTS as EVERYSIGLE ONE OF MY
Ariel P.
This is the perfect duo. The bronzer is an amazing color that would match most skin tones. It is easy to blend. It is a little small to fit a big brush on but it is worth it. The Blush is amazing with a nice golden undertone. This product is excellent and I would recommend anyone to go and purchase it.
Kristina V.
If you want more of a pinck cheeks you would like their blush and their bronzer in good and you don't have to blend it for a long time. I do recommend if you like a pick Colour to your cheeks. I would buy it again.
Maheera I.
like the colour of the product. it is easy to blend and glides onto my ski nicely. it is not chalking and strike. its pigments it good and it is good for contouring. however, I'm not a fan of the blush as it is too intense. but it could be because in a highlighting and contouring sort of girl. :)
∂¡иα є.
It is easy for travel, you have blush,brozer,eye shadow...I need to say, they all sheer, not that pigmented, I prefer laguna, natural, beautiful golden brown, but I think orgasum may be too glittery for me to wear everyday, though it is beautiful. I will purchase laguna itself next time instead of the duo.
Estee J.
These are my favorite colors for bronzer and blush, and I find that these colors work with everyones completion, and go on very nicely, and are very build-able so you can really play with the shade that you want for your make-up look. I love this duo and I think everyone that trys it love it.
Ashley D.
Paradise , NL
This is my go to blush and bronzer combo. Orgasam is a blush like no other! I've tried so many other brands but I always come back to this: it's my holy grail! It blends easy, is super pigmented - but not super bright. It's the perfect pink... can't go wrong with this blush. Worth every penny.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..