NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Maheera I.
London
like the colour of the product. it is easy to blend and glides onto my ski nicely. it is not chalking and strike. its pigments it good and it is good for contouring. however, I'm not a fan of the blush as it is too intense. but it could be because in a highlighting and contouring sort of girl. :)
∂¡иα є.
It is easy for travel, you have blush,brozer,eye shadow...I need to say, they all sheer, not that pigmented, I prefer laguna, natural, beautiful golden brown, but I think orgasum may be too glittery for me to wear everyday, though it is beautiful. I will purchase laguna itself next time instead of the duo.
Mariane S.
I love this duo and it's what I've been using almost every day for a long time. In theory, they were put together so you can contour with the bronzer and then apply the blush on the apples. But I will confess that I do not master the contouring techniques of the Jenner-Kardashian family so much, so what I really enjoy doing is mixing the two and using it as a blush. I think it looks beautiful and natural. Also, the bronzer is a tone I think is ideal for me - not too dark or orange.
Ashley D.
Paradise , NL
This is my go to blush and bronzer combo. Orgasam is a blush like no other! I've tried so many other brands but I always come back to this: it's my holy grail! It blends easy, is super pigmented - but not super bright. It's the perfect pink... can't go wrong with this blush. Worth every penny.
Zeneb A.
London
This product is my holy grail, weather I was on a night out or going school this is perfect when I need that extra pop with my contour it's perfect for medium skin tones and it's easy to blend. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new contouring kit or just a simple bronzer for on the go.
Estee J.
London
These are my favorite colors for bronzer and blush, and I find that these colors work with everyones completion, and go on very nicely, and are very build-able so you can really play with the shade that you want for your make-up look. I love this duo and I think everyone that trys it love it.
Nicola S.
These have to be my two favourite products from Nars. The Laguna browser is excellent to bring warmth to the face and even for contouring. It is not glittery so if brilliant bronzer. The blush is my favourite blush which I not only use on myself but every single one of my clients regardless of age. It creates the most beautiful healthy glow to the cheeks with a really subtle but buildable colour. I love it!
Kim K.
Kitchener, ON
Probably one of my all-time favourite bronzer. I do like the blush as well, but I tend to use bronzer more. I love that it goes on matte and doesn't look too orange. This is perfect for medium skin tones. Because it's not too shimmery and red, I can use it as a contour as well. Highly recommend.
Brei H.
I dont personally own this product but when I was in Mecca I had seen this blush and bronzer duo on the shelfs and from what I had seen and when I had Swatched the bronzer and blush I was impressed but I only really liked the bronzer because it was such a lovely deep beach tan colour I was completely in love but I didn't really like the blush I felt like the colour was to over powering with the bronzer but after all it's a good duo for its price.
Michelle F.
Honestly, I never really bought into the hype. I was like wow everyone is going crazy over a beauty product. Why pay such a large price that's probably at such a lathe number because of the brand well let me tell you how wrong I was. I love this product. I always steal my mums and sisters. It's amazing. Defiantly worth the price!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..