NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Lizzie R.
England
personally this isn’t my favourite bronzer/blusher but I do still like it as the pigment is really good quality, and it feels lovely on the face and can actually create a beautiful look for everyday and night use!
Narimene C.
I originally tried this product because I was on the look for new bronzer. While shopping I noticed this, because of the packaging. On a whim, I tried it and fell in love!! Once I got it home, the first thing that I noticed about it was the good smell. Second, was the application. I used a bronzer brush instead of the sponge applicator that was provided. By using the bronzer brush, I was able to better control the amount that was added to my face and the darkness of color. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice bronzer to provide good color or for someone who is looking to contour.
Sheryl B.
Surrey, Kt147as
Heaven in a palette for makeup addicts. It’s so so pretty n blends perfectly. Colours are nicely pigmented. It is easy for travel, Laguna and Org@sm are the best combinations EVER
Maha L.
Abu Dhabi , Western region
It gives a sun-kissed bronze amazingly, also it complements your skin and helps to make it flawless and you can find it in every Sephora store it has many shades for every skin color. I highly recommend it
Iulia V.
Iasi
I really like bronzing products this is much better than other more expensive ones too. As I used it a lot I have great warm high cheekbones with it when I used it. It is pigmented
Beatriz G.
leiria
Bought on a whim at Sephora after an employee recommended trying it. I've been using these almost daily for about two months and, I have to say, I really love the formulas. They are fairly pigmented and easy to blend.
The colors are super flattering and just perfect for my very fair, freckled, neutral skin.
I even love the packaging. It's very simple, but well-made. The package is a suede-like, matte black plastic duo and heavy for what it is. Very smooth and soft. You'll love touching it.
The only con I can find is the shimmer aspect. These are pretty freaking shimmery. I don't mind being "dewy" or even BLINDING, but they tend to emphasize pores on the cheeks. I would love, love, love if they put out matte versions of their blushers and bronzers/contours.
Nevena N.
Vancouver, BC
Pretty shimmery blush which I’m not the biggest fan of, even though it is a nice pink colour. It is long lasting and you don’t need to use much as it builds up quickly.
Leeanna L.
Doral, FL
I really like these combos because they are convenient to carry with me! The Laguna is really nice however I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get an effect!
shea s.
It is a awesone product..i have used all the product and will buy another one soon..blush color is wonderful for my skin tone..contour is amazing..not too harsh for my skin tone..gives a very natural look
Susmita U.
london
The colour warms up your skintone, while the fine shimmers make it shine. The glow is subtle and natural, but bright enough to allow you to skip the highlighter.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..