BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
erika d.
Stamford, CT
the best of both worlds. If you were only able to use one blush and one bronzer you would be set with this product. It lasts long and the org blush is still my favorite after so many years.
Darlene E.
Clearwater
I absolutely love my NARS duo palettes. It is so convenient to have the blush and bronzer duos side by side in one palette. NARS blushes and bronzers are so easy to blend, intense pigmentation, and the staying power is amazing. I would recommend to everyone!
Lauren C.
I've been using this classic duo since I started wearing makeup in middle school.  The  bronzer gives the perfect sunkissed glow to pale skin.  The blush adds the perfect pop of color to the cheeks complimenting the glow from the bronzer.
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO
This little duo performs just fine, but it is ridiculously overpriced for the amount you get. The payoff is typical of all NARS products, but it's much more cost efficient to wait for one of the LE palettes which has twice the product for only around $15 more.
Jihae P.
Bloomfield, NJ
This blush is probably one of my most favorite products. It leaves a gorgeous pink sheen with tiny flecks of gold in it. It looks much more natural on than it does in the actual compact. And the bronzer is a nice plus also. This is a blush you definitely want.
Aude H.
My go to and fav duo in the world. this is definitely one product I will call my holy Grail. I keep this in my make up bag in my purse at all times! sometimes I might want to work in blush and then a bronzer when I leave to go for happy hour. they mix so well together it's like they knew exactly what they were doing when they made these two a duo.
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Love Love LOVE this duo!!! It is so great and I especially love the bronzer and I think it is the perfect color. I do like the blush, but it's not amazing, and it is kind of chalky unlike the bronzer. I would recommend this for others though!!!
Natalia G.
Mentone, CA
This is a great buy if you go from tan in the summer to light in the winter. Both shades are prefect for contour and depending on your skin shade, at least one would work perfect for you at any time. I personally am light/medium skin tone and I love this duo.
Molly R.
Lampasas, TX
Orgasam and Laguna are the best blush and bronzer duo that I have come across. The blush is beautiful on all skin tones and the bronzer is super easy the blend. Love love love. You can’t go wrong with these and they are a must have in any make up collection.
Cristal R.
One time I got my makeup done at Bloomingdale's, and had this bronzer/blush set incorporated into my makeup routine which gave me an elevated contour look, which I absolutely loved. I am of olive/medium tan skin tone,  with warm undertones. Definitely recommend
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back