NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Amy S.
Lancaster, PA
I was very excited to try this product. I bought it in orgasm/Laguna. The blush was decent. Love the color however it is shimmery so if you don't like shimmer it's not the blush for you. The bronzer I was not a fan of. It does not have much pigmentation. I'm very pale and it takes multiple applications for some color to show through.
Jordan J.
Mesa, AZ
This product is super pigmented. Its creamy to the touch and easy to blend when you want to contour. The blush shade is super pretty for all skin types and the bronzer is a perfect touch to the cheek. Nars did a really good job with this formula because its long lasting and the pans are really big! Its definitely worth the money!!!
coristemmler S.
Burlington
I purchased this after my friend (who always looks fabulous) recommended it. It is now part of my daily routine. The bronzer is light enough that I can still pull it off with my pale skin. The blush blends in well and adds to the full contour effect. I will be purchasing this again!

Well the truth is that this bronze of the Nars brand has enchanted me is incredible my mother also loves all the women in my family we love this bronze and good I would love to send me in another because I am running out of it and so Make a good review that I am sure that a lot of people will buy it as it is incredible
Jocelyn E.
This product is so convenient and travel safe . Blush and bronzer all in one. The blush is so pretty and would look good on many different skin tones. The bronzer is also very pretty I would recommend!
Lesley J.
Personally, I love most of the NARS products, but this one didn't really do it for me. Although the application and blending was great, I just feel that the pink color doesn't go well with my skin tone.
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I don't know how I lived before this product! This is the only blush and bronzer did I ever meet, I have been using it around 6 to 7 years now and I still love it as much as the first day I tried it. I buy it for friends as gifts all the time and they all love it just as much as I do
Kelsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love this product! It is so convenient to have both an amazing blush and bronzer with you especially on the go. These products glide on smoothly and leave a beautiful finish to your face. During the summer I like to mix them some so I am still getting that summer glow while putting color on my cheeks. This is one of my yearly products that I use as well not just seasonally.
Emily Z.
I love this duo! Both the bronzer and blush last for so long on my skin.  On days when I am in a hurry I like to mix them together and put them on my cheeks and it gives a nice pinky brown color to my cheeks without looking dirty or muddy.  I also loveeee Nars packaging.
Abbey W.
I have this in orgasm/laguna and I really love both the shades. Laguna is a perfect bronzer shade to warm up your face, and I love orgasmblush because its a really pretty and glowy pink shade with gold shimmer. I would definitely by this again, as I've already hit pan on laguna!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..