NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Nore A.
Halifax, NS
One thing I love about the NARS brand is the packaging because it's so sleek. The bronzer I use to contour with and I lightly use the blush. I also use this for my eye make up. I feel like any skin color will be able to use this because the colors can compliment any skin tone.
Sandra M.
Toronto, ON
Didn't like the product. It didn't really show on my skin. Normally this brand does but not for this particular product. As a new user I was kind of upset. I ended up giving it to one of my best friends. She loved it overal though. It wasn't so bad
Aaliyah S.
durban
I love this duo and use it regularly as it has great pigmentation and great for a nice day out at the beach or pool. The bronzer is one of my favorite and the blush is just so packed and pigmented . I would definitely purchase it again.
Oriana N.
Valencia
Tu acabado es bastante natural, para aplicar las tecnicas más comunes de maquillaje. Tiene una textura agradable, y es de larga duración. Un producto que no puede faltar en nuestra rutina de maquillaje. Lo recomiendo demasiado.
Victoria R.
Chigwell, Essex
This Blush/Bronzer Duo is your handbags best friend! The bronzer is the perfect matte Tan Shade and the blush gives the apples of yours cheeks a pop. NARS have made an excellent and convenient product with this one and it's one I repurchase time and again.
Jarely F.
Villa Hidalgo, Jalisco.
This duo is one of my favorites, I like to carry this duo whenever I'm traveling, it is good, good pigmentation as everything at nars. It is very buildable, long lasting, I don't need to retouch it, i would definitely buy it again. I love thissss!!!
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
"I AM SO
OBSESSED AND COMPLETELY SUPPORT/lLOVE HE BRAND NARS ALL BECAUSE OF MY VERY FIRST PROCUCT EVER PURCHASES WITH THEM AT SEPHORA THE BRONZER/BLUSH DUO!!! I am absolutely infatuated with this priciest and his brand!! Before I actually ourchaed this first product o had only heard a few things about NARS but all AMAZING GREST THINGS and at the time I was just then getting into makeup and experimenting with it now I'd call myself an expert compared to anyone else I know when it comes to makeup fashion style clothing that kinda thing. Still to this day I use this due the Orgasm
Blush is just such high quality and amazing this product still has
Me in awwe everytime I use it I can't help but to marvel at it and the due WITB the laguna bronzer is such a great product too. I love NARS AAND WILL
FOREVER SUPPORT THISBRnd back this brand and love this brand the most because it's something I know I can alsways trust and count on and will never be disappointed or let down from, no matter what kind or amount of money I am spending on makeup I'd always rather it be a little more if the quality is as reputable and all around incredible as NARS is and the products are as satifying, ENJOYABLE FUN AND TRUELY CONTENT WITH MY PRODUCTS as EVERYSIGLE ONE OF MY
EXPERIENCES WITH MY NARS PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN!!"
Ariel P.
prague
This is the perfect duo. The bronzer is an amazing color that would match most skin tones. It is easy to blend. It is a little small to fit a big brush on but it is worth it. The Blush is amazing with a nice golden undertone. This product is excellent and I would recommend anyone to go and purchase it.
Kristina V.
If you want more of a pinck cheeks you would like their blush and their bronzer in good and you don't have to blend it for a long time. I do recommend if you like a pick Colour to your cheeks. I would buy it again.
Maheera I.
London
like the colour of the product. it is easy to blend and glides onto my ski nicely. it is not chalking and strike. its pigments it good and it is good for contouring. however, I'm not a fan of the blush as it is too intense. but it could be because in a highlighting and contouring sort of girl. :)
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..