BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Leah H.
Brampton
I bought the mini because I wanted to try the duo out without committing to the full size.  The blush is great for the summer, not too shimmery but adds a little highlight to the cheeks.  The bronzer is too dark for me but the quality is good. This duo would probably be better suited to those with medium skin tones.  I would buy the blush on it's own again only because the bronzer is too dark.
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
for me bronzing powders is one of the most important products in my makeup bag cause simply i am obsessed with contouring and NYC skin bronzing face powder is just amazing with a great price i am using it for a little bit now but it is just wonderful matches very well with my skin tone and it gives me every time a great result so easy to apply and it blends very well it is just my favorite and a MUST HAVE for a great look every day
Wadi S.
This is an amazing bronzer. This is my only bronzer. I got this at a yard sale . I wouldn't be able to afford anything from Nars. But ever since I started using this I couldn't stop . There are so many shade ranges and that's what I love the most. It is really hard for me to find a bronzer my shade and I'm going to be really sad when I run out of this . But for the moment I'm enjoying it.
Maisie H.
I have only used the bronzer side in the shade ‘Laguna’ but wow, it is amazing! It is go to bronzer for everyday use but also works so well for the evening, it layers so you can build it up as much as you like without it looking muddy or patchy. I find it to be the perfect tone, one of those rare shades which can be used to contour with but also to bronze up the face! A little pricey but so worth it!
Reshma P.
London
It is a very pretty peachy pink with gold shimmer running through. This would not show up on anyone darker than a tan skin tone, however. This is a perfect daily blush and gives a nice amount of radiance. Laguna is a very pretty bronzer and on my skin tone runs very neutral, and therefore can be doubled up as contour. This duo mini allows you to try both at a good price point!
Lauren M T.
St Neots road, St neots
The Blush is so pretty, complements all skin tones and I love the subtle shimmer it’s not too much, builds up nice and easily. Stays true to colour from the pan. The Laguna bronzer is also lovely it has no red in it so sometimes I can contour with it if I wish. It’s true to colour but I do have to build it up as sometimes it’s too subtle. Great price for some cult classics!
Melanie S.
Caraballeda
These bronzing powders create the most healthy glow. Diffused powders with golden shine to create a total warmth or profile the face, perfect to create or highlight the look of dark skin. These well-shredded powders fill the lines and pores to achieve a smoother, more lighted-looking face.
Taylor C.
Cardiff , Cardiff
I have the bronzer in laguna and it is such a nice colour. With a light hand this product can look so natural but then for night time you can bronze your face up and contour. The blush is abit too pigmented for me, which isn’t a bad thing but I wouldn’t be a fan of blush, I like to be bronzed. Fantastic product and worth the price if you get the duo, they last ages!
Aya° R.
Obour city, Al Qalioubia
I love this so much❤
the blusher's shade is amazing I like it and it stays for a long time.
also I loved the bronzer it fits my skin colour very well and it doesn't get that Orange
Eva D.
New Castle, DE
Es una paleta de colorete y bronceador perfecta para mi tono de piel. El colorete “sin” es precioso y el bronzer “casino” para pieles medias a oscuras es perfecto, se difumina genial y se integra en la piel de manera muy natural. Tiene un acabado ligeramente luminoso sin ser nada brillante.
El envase es fabuloso para viaje y así llevar dos productos en una sola paleta.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back