NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Maryam A.
This blush and bronzer duo is perfect for every day the The blush is just perfectly pigmented for every day while the bronzer is also perfectly pigmented for every day as well it's great for all skin tones even on the darker side and because it's so great and it doesn't leave too much of a residue and it isn't hard to blend I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Asma S.
I have the NARS Laguna/Orgasm Duo and it's my go to cheek product. It's the perfect combination of two utterly perfect shades for my skin, which is probably why I love it so much. Laguna is a beautiful bronze with a golden undertone, the blush has a beautiful golden appearance on my skin as well so they definitely play into one another making for a perfectly sun-kissed look in my opinion. I tend to find they both wear well throughout the day as well. The NARS blushes are some of the few that seem to stay on throughout the day, which is a really big thing as far as I'm concerned. Definitely worth the money in my opinion. I was skeptical, of course, considering it was $40 but so many people were raving about it I just had to try it and I wasn't disappointed. I would say if you're looking for a bold colour, the blush may not be for you -- it's subtle, which I love but it adds the perfect amount of colour on my pale skin so it's something I love, but I do know it divides opinions so it may be worth testing first.. NARS Bronzer Duo
Beth W.
Love this due due to the diversity and small and easily transportable compact great for holidays and to fit perfectly in makeup bags blends like a dream and is so easy to use and apply I love it wish they did it in lighter shades too for a less dramatic look
Destiny R.
pickering
Love this little duo. Didn't think it was worth it because of the size but it is great. Definitely worth it. It stays true too colour, the finish is fantastic. Its great for many skin tones. It lasts all day and better yet the size it self lasts forever!!
Yasmina A.
Trappes
The best ever. First of all it's not all that expensive but it's small. I got mine for 20 euros at sephora paris. It's super long lasting and its true to color, easy to blend. I even use it with no foundation sometimes. I am so buying this again!! Definitely recommend it.
Dhwani D.
This product is one of the best bronzers I've ever used. It is very long lasting. Light weight. Has a great coverage. It is very natural looking. Doesn't look muddy at all. Easy to blend. Fit for all skin types. Leaves a perfect sun kissed look. Perfect for contouring as well. The blush is very nice and pigmented. Adds a little shine. Buildable as well.
Itsaso M.
Pamplona
The best duo ever! First of all the packaging is incredible. People say that gets easily dirty but mine is clean and I have had this product for such a long time. To continue, both, the blush and the bronzer are so pigmented and together they make a perfect duo.
I have a pale face but they suit me perfectly and I use it almost everyday.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
I bought this because I wanted to try two cult favourites, and it was a great deal for that. I didn't like the colour of the blush, it was too sparkley for me. The bronzer did work well for my pale skin but I found it a touch hard to get out of the pan. I probably won't rebuy but it's great if you don't want to invest in he two full sizes.
Anika C.
Hey readers!!

I absolutely love this duo! It's perfect for everyday. I can achieve a perfect sun kiss glow with the bronzer and a warm rosy complexion with the blush. It's long lasting and the powder is soo nicely fine milled and soft. It feels soo nice on application! I completely recommend and will repurchase once I finish it!
Nore A.
Halifax, NS
One thing I love about the NARS brand is the packaging because it's so sleek. The bronzer I use to contour with and I lightly use the blush. I also use this for my eye make up. I feel like any skin color will be able to use this because the colors can compliment any skin tone.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..