BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Msbaez25 B.
New York
This is a no for me, the bronzer is not very useful or doesn’t show up . Maybe its the travel size . I an able to have better look with lancome bronzer its super good pigment and smoother than this product
Maggie S.
The formula of both the blush and the bronzer is nice, but it's nothing particularly special, and neither of them are great shades on me. I like the bronzer (the shade is Laguna) more than the blush since it's a decent color for me and it's not too matte or too shimmery, but it's not something I tend to pick over my other bronzers. The blush (the shade Orgasm) is fine but I feel like it's over-hyped. It looks okay from directly in front but when I turn my head it has a noticeable purple reflect that I really don't like. If the shades are the kind you usually go for then you'll probably like this, but otherwise it isn't worth the hype.
elena d.
Romania
I really like that you have 2 shades to choose from, or you can use them both. One for tanning and one for counturing. They're pretty pigmented, a little cracked, but it does not bother me. It's good on your cheeks and forehead. It really is worth trying. Especially if you start in makeup now, it's good enough for that.The packaging looks brilliant, even if some find it simple, I adore it. I like the texture and the writing.
Shanna S.
Thunder Bay , ON
My holy grail blush AND bronzer. I have many products but this is the one I reach for EVERY day. Both are perfect tones for me, and apply easily. They aren't overly pigmented and are easy to build up. I would repurchase over and over, but they last such a long time. I've had mine for so long and barely made a dent in the product. My number one favourite
maczone z.
I really like this product it is so good I use this browser it is so good it looks very naturel on skin it's fiat on eny type of skin tone it is very lightweight and easy for applying it is really pigmented it gives a very good finishing . I really love this product and it is affordable😊❤👍💟💖 NARS Bronzer Duo
Selene L.
orgeval
This is one the best bronzer I have ever tried!
I love the colors and the effects and the combination that they make when you mix it! the presentation, the texture.
It’s the perfect bronzer, looks natural and and it has great durability!
Definitely this product always goes in my bag!
Helena❤️ K.
essex
This is so good. This applies/blends so easily and the pigmentation is incredible. This lasts all day without getting patchy or moving around on your face and never looks to wormed toned or cool toned it just gives you a natural sun kissed glow. Overall I definitely recommend this to you!!!
Mica S.
Bath road , Thatcham
Use this when I run out of my other bronzer! I’m fair skin but I do like my contour to be sharp! It’s easy to blend out and it’s really pigmented as well so it’s 100% buildable but you really don’t need to build up as just one touch with a brush and it’s already packed on!
manar h.
Hello I love this product and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  pages,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it gives a flawless finish and it does not leave my face sticky nor it does not make me look more oily and it actually lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face. I love how it blends well in my face and I can say I am super in love with this product. It gives my face a bronzed look that is perfect for outdoor wear.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back