BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Cady S.
Ladson, SC
Love these blushes!
Kyler G.
Over priced!!
Maggie S.
The formula of both the blush and the bronzer is nice, but it's nothing particularly special, and neither of them are great shades on me. I like the bronzer (the shade is Laguna) more than the blush since it's a decent color for me and it's not too matte or too shimmery, but it's not something I tend to pick over my other bronzers. The blush (the shade Orgasm) is fine but I feel like it's over-hyped. It looks okay from directly in front but when I turn my head it has a noticeable purple reflect that I really don't like. If the shades are the kind you usually go for then you'll probably like this, but otherwise it isn't worth the hype.
Shanna S.
Thunder Bay , ON
My holy grail blush AND bronzer. I have many products but this is the one I reach for EVERY day. Both are perfect tones for me, and apply easily. They aren't overly pigmented and are easy to build up. I would repurchase over and over, but they last such a long time. I've had mine for so long and barely made a dent in the product. My number one favourite
maczone z.
I really like this product it is so good I use this browser it is so good it looks very naturel on skin it's fiat on eny type of skin tone it is very lightweight and easy for applying it is really pigmented it gives a very good finishing . I really love this product and it is affordable😊❤👍💟💖 NARS Bronzer Duo
Helena❤️ K.
essex
This is so good. This applies/blends so easily and the pigmentation is incredible. This lasts all day without getting patchy or moving around on your face and never looks to wormed toned or cool toned it just gives you a natural sun kissed glow. Overall I definitely recommend this to you!!!
Mica S.
Bath road , Thatcham
Use this when I run out of my other bronzer! I’m fair skin but I do like my contour to be sharp! It’s easy to blend out and it’s really pigmented as well so it’s 100% buildable but you really don’t need to build up as just one touch with a brush and it’s already packed on!
Patricia P.
Requena, Valencia
Aunque viene muy poco producto, el producto me encanta.
Se difumina bien y es para todo tipo de pieles. Tiene algo de brillo, no es mate total.
Puedes construirlo.
No lo volvería a comprar por el poco producto y el precio... hay opciones mejores en el mercado.
Lianna l.
hull
It’s a good duo but the only down side is it’s quite shimmery, it’s good for contouring and is buildable. Not a bronzer I’d be like “Oo I’m going to use the nars one today” this my own opinion people may feel differently about this.
manar h.
Hello I love this product and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  pages,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..