NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #31 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Lorraine H.
Ontario, CA
I love this combo. I hate that it's sooo expensive.
Danielle M.
Warwick , RI
This is an amazing duo but it is extra pricey.
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
Universally flattering shades!
Courtney O.
East Meadow, NY
Use everyday it's the best
Cady S.
Ladson, SC
Love these blushes!
Kyler G.
Over priced!!
Maggie S.
The formula of both the blush and the bronzer is nice, but it's nothing particularly special, and neither of them are great shades on me. I like the bronzer (the shade is Laguna) more than the blush since it's a decent color for me and it's not too matte or too shimmery, but it's not something I tend to pick over my other bronzers. The blush (the shade Orgasm) is fine but I feel like it's over-hyped. It looks okay from directly in front but when I turn my head it has a noticeable purple reflect that I really don't like. If the shades are the kind you usually go for then you'll probably like this, but otherwise it isn't worth the hype.
Taylor C.
Cardiff , Cardiff
I have the bronzer in laguna and it is such a nice colour. With a light hand this product can look so natural but then for night time you can bronze your face up and contour. The blush is abit too pigmented for me, which isn’t a bad thing but I wouldn’t be a fan of blush, I like to be bronzed. Fantastic product and worth the price if you get the duo, they last ages!
Shanna S.
Thunder Bay , ON
My holy grail blush AND bronzer. I have many products but this is the one I reach for EVERY day. Both are perfect tones for me, and apply easily. They aren't overly pigmented and are easy to build up. I would repurchase over and over, but they last such a long time. I've had mine for so long and barely made a dent in the product. My number one favourite
FATIMA E.
Sidi slimane
, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..