NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Ninoska R.
Lecherias
Uff I love this Duo, what could be wrong with this product? It’s the combination of two perfect shade for every skin tone with a smooth, creamy, and pigmented formula. I 100% recommended this product for everyone. It’s a MUST HAVE GUYS
manar h.
Hello I love this product and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  pages,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Leah H.
Brampton
I bought the mini because I wanted to try the duo out without committing to the full size.  The blush is great for the summer, not too shimmery but adds a little highlight to the cheeks.  The bronzer is too dark for me but the quality is good. This duo would probably be better suited to those with medium skin tones.  I would buy the blush on it's own again only because the bronzer is too dark.
marie m.
Victoria Street, EC
for me bronzing powders is one of the most important products in my makeup bag cause simply i am obsessed with contouring and NYC skin bronzing face powder is just amazing with a great price i am using it for a little bit now but it is just wonderful matches very well with my skin tone and it gives me every time a great result so easy to apply and it blends very well it is just my favorite and a MUST HAVE for a great look every day
Lizzie R.
England
personally this isn’t my favourite bronzer/blusher but I do still like it as the pigment is really good quality, and it feels lovely on the face and can actually create a beautiful look for everyday and night use!
Wadi S.
This is an amazing bronzer. This is my only bronzer. I got this at a yard sale . I wouldn't be able to afford anything from Nars. But ever since I started using this I couldn't stop . There are so many shade ranges and that's what I love the most. It is really hard for me to find a bronzer my shade and I'm going to be really sad when I run out of this . But for the moment I'm enjoying it.
Reshma P.
London
It is a very pretty peachy pink with gold shimmer running through. This would not show up on anyone darker than a tan skin tone, however. This is a perfect daily blush and gives a nice amount of radiance. Laguna is a very pretty bronzer and on my skin tone runs very neutral, and therefore can be doubled up as contour. This duo mini allows you to try both at a good price point!
Lauren M T.
St Neots road, St neots
The Blush is so pretty, complements all skin tones and I love the subtle shimmer it’s not too much, builds up nice and easily. Stays true to colour from the pan. The Laguna bronzer is also lovely it has no red in it so sometimes I can contour with it if I wish. It’s true to colour but I do have to build it up as sometimes it’s too subtle. Great price for some cult classics!
Eva L.
New Castle, DE
Es una paleta de colorete y bronceador perfecta para mi tono de piel. El colorete “sin” es precioso y el bronzer “casino” para pieles medias a oscuras es perfecto, se difumina genial y se integra en la piel de manera muy natural. Tiene un acabado ligeramente luminoso sin ser nada brillante.
El envase es fabuloso para viaje y así llevar dos productos en una sola paleta.
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I am always buying new products and new brands.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..