NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Nell N.
['Kansas City', 'MO'], MO
Great for travel, I really like having this two in one as it takes up less space in my makeup bag. Both of these products on their own are staples in my regime. They are super buildable and the colors look great on almost every skin tone.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
I can describe this product I one word PERFECT. This blush it's spectacular because I like to combine the colors and when I apply in my face looks so pretty. I like it so much and I use every day I can't go out with out this blush.
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ
Every girl should have a NARS blush and in my opinion every girl should have a NARS bronzer as well. Very long lasting and the pairs look great together. It is good for contouring. Just add some albatross :)
Mikayla H.
Love this little compact!! It's so convenient for travel or to slip into your purse. Very easy to blend and very much worth its price. Best for all skin tones because the color range is so wide!!!!!!!!!!
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
This is my all time favorite duo!! This is the perfect shade of blush and bronzer! The blush isn't too pink or too red, and the bronzer does leave you looking dirty like some bronzers do. This product is a holy grail product for me! I have purchased it several times!
Crystal K.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite products from the NARS line. You could actually get a cheap set starting at $24 (yes, that's cheap in the NARS brand) and it'll last you a long time as well. I would definitely buy this again.
Paloma V.
Pensacola, FL
I love NARS in general, I think that all the products I have tried are just great. I would say that this is an awesome product, specially if you are starting into the makeup and you just don't want to spend a lot of money and buy a lot of things. Is a great deal for the blush and the bronzer
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I don't know how I lived before this product! This is the only blush and bronzer did I ever meet, I have been using it around 6 to 7 years now and I still love it as much as the first day I tried it. I buy it for friends as gifts all the time and they all love it just as much as I do
Jocelyn E.
This product is so convenient and travel safe . Blush and bronzer all in one. The blush is so pretty and would look good on many different skin tones. The bronzer is also very pretty I would recommend!
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Nars most iconic blush and bronzer duo. If you have been eyeing the blush and bronzer or want to try out Nars most loved face products, then this is the duo you need to get! It's great for compact use for on the go and I believe it's a very versatile product to use for any skin tone.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..