NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Meredith S.
I love Nars bronzer. It looks so amazing on the skin. If you do a light layer the. Then it’s super natural but you can build it to make it more prominent and really warm up your skin!
Hutton H.
Athens, GA
Only used one of the two colors, one went on way to dark for my fair-medium skin tone. Great color though, and natural tan appearance. Never felt powdery or too orange after use.
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
I love this duo! Although I’m not a huge blush person and the bronzer Side is always gone way before the blush lol either way these come in great universal shades and a little goes a long way which is nice since it’s not super cheap but definitely worth the money. I even use the bronzer on my blue eyes sometimes to make them pop.
Melody W.
indianapolis
Love love love,color is great on my skin. Yes it buildable to the intensity desired. Very easy to blend with the proper brush. I have used for contouring and it works fine. I highly recommend this bronzer
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
This is a really great product I think that the blush and laguna bronzer work really well together when you apply them you can really get a bronze goddess look between the bronzer and the bronze-gold sparkle in the blush. It looks natural on the skin and blends beautifully. I can definitely see why this is such a cult classic.
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I really love this bronzer! It is great for contouring and adding color to the face. I always find myself reaching for this and the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer! They are the best out there!
Olga B.
Tacoma, WA
One of many favorites. Love the bronzer color- good for lighter skin tones. It is not orangy, gives you some healthy warms. Not too shimmery either. The blush is this healthy fresh pink shade. Love it
Kara P.
columbus, OH
i love nars laguna and need to repurchase it since finishing it! it is lightweight and sheer which is what you want in a bronzer. it builds up beautifully and is so natural!
regina a.
lexington
I have purchased this blush/bronzer and i love it. I have used it more as an eye shadow than a blush bronzer but it works great as both. I have tan skin and I feel this is best for my skin tone. It is long lasting. I would purchase this again and recommend to anyone looking for a dual purpose blush and bronzer
Madeline C.
Doylestown
I love this bronzer. It is amazing. I love the colors. It is so cute when applied and gives youth great colors to use. It has a beautiful matte finish. When applied it does stay true to its color, it seriously amazing. I would totally buy this bronzer due again either for a friend/family or myself.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..