NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Alexa B.
Love love love! I have gone through three of these already! So creamy and applies well
Michelle B.
Denver, CO
Ride or die product. That reminds me.. I am almost out and should go get some more!!
Sessie V.
Laredo, TX
I really enjoy this duo. I thought it was very pigmented and blendable. Nice packing!
Charlie S.
Louisville, KY
I love my NARS blush/bronzer duo. I use mine to contour and Brighten my cheek bones!
Savanna A.
Winthrop, MA
Very pricey not to great

Would give it 2 stars

Not much to say about a over price Duo

Breanna V.
Hialeah, FL
Very cute. I use this product often, I find myself reaching for it almost every day.
Binori R.
Stuart, FL
Love this for everyday. It my go to bronzer and blush. Looks natural on my skin tone.
Maritza M.
Troutdale, OR
I love it because it also has a blush. It doesn't look like dirt & irs easy to blend.
Arianna B.
I love nars, ive heard the comments about it and ill buy it soon, you should Try too
Tori S.
Patterson, GA
Love this duo! I've had mine for over a year and haven't hit pan yet! Worth the money
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..