BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Martiese A.
Fairbanks, AK
I love the duo. I get the best of both worlds. Blush and bronzer. I so recommend this duo.
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
I love this duo because both Shades are so pretty their just stunning I love bars bronzers
Perfect duo and at a good price too!! I have recommended this product to many of my friends
Estefanny S.
Albuquerque, NM
NARS bronzer is life! I've used many and I always end up going back to my favorite bronzer.
Jaqueline Q.
East Elmhurst, NY
The blush is just the right shade for all skin types and the bronzer is an everyday bronzer
Cameron M.
Porterville, CA
Love this duo. It's always my go to. Always in my purse for touch ups. Definitely recommend
destiny m.
Great travel size. Fits perfectly on the go or when you're in a rush in need a 2 in one lol
Ashley S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Favorite bronzer and blush. Very pigmented and lasts all day. Only need to use a little bit
Leeann P.
This duo is great!! These are the two products that I think everyone needs to try from NARS
Alexis C.
Oak Lawn, IL

Absolutely love this product. So confident in myself when i wear this great product
Buy it!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back