BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Bridget A.
Midland, TX
Love his bronzer not much of a blush kind girl but I don't love his bronzer it give me life!
Luzmaria R.
Bloomington, CA
Absolutely my favorite love the blush and the bronzer is soo easy to work with just my fave!!
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
So worth it. I love having my favorite blush and bronzer all in one. So easy to travel with.
Jen V.
My all time favorite duo 💕 worth the purchase, not patchy and looks beautiful on the skin.
destiny m.
Great travel size. Fits perfectly on the go or when you're in a rush in need a 2 in one lol
Gracen R.
Florence , SC
This product is very nice. It's very pigmented and such a nice color! It applies nice also
Esmeralda's N.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorites because basically it's 2 for one ande both products are super pigmented
Tiffany B.
Philadelphia, PA
Great great great nice to use on a bit out I love it NARS have great products not just this
Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
Love the orgasm/laguna palette! Great for mild contouring and giving me a sun kissed look!
Lizet P.
Phoenix, Az
I love this duo both colors are great and I don't need much product to get the look I want.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora