BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Charli M.
Palatka , FL
These colors blended well and were very pigmented, easy to use and the mini goes a long way!
Megan K.
NARS blush and bronzer is so great! It's a two in one product and I love it! It's so awesome!
Kelly K.
Nashville, TN
A classic. I love the colors. If it was less expensive, I wouldn't likely try anything else.
caroline m.
Pflugerville, TX
This is really fascinating I love it a lot is an essential for my makeup team...!! love it!!!
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
This made me fall in love with laguna. It's my favorite now. But I don't like the org blush.
Mary G.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this , I love how it blends into my skin I also like that it easy to carry in my purse
laney p.
Hoodsport, WA
This is set is amazing for a light skin tone. Every girl needs this set for a great contour.
Luzmaria R.
Bloomington, CA
Absolutely my favorite love the blush and the bronzer is soo easy to work with just my fave!!
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
This is so perfect and fit my skin perfectly made it look nice and smooth. Wonderful product
Bridget A.
Midland, TX
Love his bronzer not much of a blush kind girl but I don't love his bronzer it give me life!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..