NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Megan K.
NARS blush and bronzer is so great! It's a two in one product and I love it! It's so awesome!
Luzmaria R.
Bloomington, CA
Absolutely my favorite love the blush and the bronzer is soo easy to work with just my fave!!
Valerie G.
Brownsville, TX
Very nice two in one pallete for on the go l really enjoy alot very nice shades they provide
Meghan M.
I love this. I don't wear makeup everyday so I love little compacts like this. So pigmented.
Charlie M.
Ellwood City, PA
Best purchase by far! Worth every dollar! Beautiful blush color and the bronzer it wonderful
Mary G.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this , I love how it blends into my skin I also like that it easy to carry in my purse
caroline m.
Pflugerville, TX
This is really fascinating I love it a lot is an essential for my makeup team...!! love it!!!
Amanda A.
Monrovia, CA
More bang for your buck . Hsnsnsjkdnsb bsksnsbsjsb behejsnsnsnka bejejsnbs nebdns a hahahha.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I love the blush and bronzer duo! I use it as my blush and contour! It's a very great color!
Shana K.
In love with this duo - can work for anything and has the perfect shimmer. NARS wins again :)
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..