NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kelly K.
Nashville, TN
A classic. I love the colors. If it was less expensive, I wouldn't likely try anything else.
Wendy O.
Savannah, GA
Nothing compares to NARS Orgasm Blush. Once you try it, you will never want to be without it!
caroline m.
Pflugerville, TX
This is really fascinating I love it a lot is an essential for my makeup team...!! love it!!!
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
This made me fall in love with laguna. It's my favorite now. But I don't like the org blush.
Angela C.
N Ridgeville, OH
Nars always delivers. Great pigment great color. Good value. I have purchased more than once
Bridget A.
Midland, TX
Love his bronzer not much of a blush kind girl but I don't love his bronzer it give me life!
Megan K.
NARS blush and bronzer is so great! It's a two in one product and I love it! It's so awesome!
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
So worth it. I love having my favorite blush and bronzer all in one. So easy to travel with.
Shana K.
In love with this duo - can work for anything and has the perfect shimmer. NARS wins again :)
Jamie J.
Obsessed, my holy grail blush bronzer duo. So convenient for travel, and just plain gorgeous!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..