NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
Paige G.
Opelousas, LA
The laguna bronzer y’all... my favorite. My go to. My holy grail. By far the best I’ve tried yet!
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
I love this due brownzer and blush it is the best and it fits me perfectly it is my best contour
Claudia R.
I love love love this duo! NARS products are amazing and to have the duo together is even better.
Paola R.
Merced , CA
The best duo ever I love using this ! Μakes me look like a goddess with a hint of pink :) love it
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Westfield, MA
This duo will be your best friend, 2 great products in one, can't go wrong. Great for travel too
Melissa N.
I love this blush bronzer combo. They compliment each other well and works great on my skin tone.
and f.
NARS blushes and bronzes are great. It is nice to see a company keep doing what they are good at.
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
Sooooo pretty NARS always comes through. Beautiful colors and a great formula perfectly pigmented
Erika D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this bronzer your cheeks would look plusged if you tried this. I would only use this one.
Taylor B.
Maple Grove, MN
Perfect little duo! I love both products and buy them separately, but I love the duo for travel.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..