NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Yamilet M.
These are absolutely amazing!!! I use it for all of my clients and they love it. It is easy to blend and long lasting. I find that it looks great for many types of skin tones you just have to control the amount that is put on. I would recommend it.
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
My go to bronzer. It looks great on my tan/olive skin and lasts a very long time. The finish is also very beautiful. I haven't used the blush, since I'm not a blush fan, but I've heard good reviews on that so far. Would recommend
Elizabeth G.
New York , NY
BEST. DUO. EVER.

I feel like laguna is the perfect bronzer for any skin tone, as is the blush. It's very versatile. Can be worn lightly in order to give off that "natural look" or can be built up for a more dramatic, contoured look.

It's also fear for traveling, as you just need this one small duo!
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Madison, IA
I bought this in Sephora - I believe it's in the lower $40s. I wasn't fond of the blush, it didn't last on my skin very long. The Laguna bronzer is beautiful. It is a great ashy brown. The idea of the duo is nice, but just buy the bronzer by itself.
Sum M.
I am not a big fan of the duo because of the choice selection, and I don't think the NARS blush is worth writing home about. I do, however, love NARS Bronzing in casino. I have darker skin and this blends in beautifully and actually shows on my skin rather than lighter bronzer shades.
Tressa M.
Aurora, CO
Both the blush and bronzer do not seem to be as good of quality as the singles.   They are still nice though, and blend easily.  The problem is, I just don't find myself reaching for this product.  I have my favorite products that I use all the time.  This is just so so... not worth the price to me.
Joy C.
Waco, TX
Laguna and Orgasm. Best two products I own. While expensive, they are perfect. They blend well but have a bit off shimmer. It's great until you're in sunlight and people ask why you have glitter on your face. I would buy this again, but I use it often and still haven't run out in two years!
Aidan S.
I got this product because I really wanted the org@sm blush after hearing all of the hype about it. It's safe to say that it met and went beyond my expectations. The bronzer is okay, but I'm not a huge contour girl. I really love and would reccomend the org@sm blush, though!
maría f.
Miami
There's nothing I love more in the make up world than a good duo so you can carry it in your purse and don't make too much space and this nars duo is so pigmented and colorful plus long lasting and is a 2x1 :)
Sarah S.
Lancaster, NY
This is my fav bronzer! I wanted to try this blush because I've heard so many people rave about it so this combo was perfect for me! I like the blush it's a nice light color perfect for summer! I used up the bronzer before all of the blush but I was able to depot it and put it into my z palate.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..