NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I don't know how I lived before this product! This is the only blush and bronzer did I ever meet, I have been using it around 6 to 7 years now and I still love it as much as the first day I tried it. I buy it for friends as gifts all the time and they all love it just as much as I do
Jocelyn E.
This product is so convenient and travel safe . Blush and bronzer all in one. The blush is so pretty and would look good on many different skin tones. The bronzer is also very pretty I would recommend!
Lesley J.
Personally, I love most of the NARS products, but this one didn't really do it for me. Although the application and blending was great, I just feel that the pink color doesn't go well with my skin tone.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Nars most iconic blush and bronzer duo. If you have been eyeing the blush and bronzer or want to try out Nars most loved face products, then this is the duo you need to get! It's great for compact use for on the go and I believe it's a very versatile product to use for any skin tone.
Amy S.
Lancaster, PA
I was very excited to try this product. I bought it in orgasm/Laguna. The blush was decent. Love the color however it is shimmery so if you don't like shimmer it's not the blush for you. The bronzer I was not a fan of. It does not have much pigmentation. I'm very pale and it takes multiple applications for some color to show through.
Jackie R.
Aurora, CO
NARS bronzer are just so great!! My favorite bronzer is laguna bronzer!! But this bronzer duo is really great! I love the pigmentation and the quality of it. It's travel size which is great because I carry it with me everywhere I go.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
It's handy but pricey. If you love Laguna and Orgasm, and who doesn't, this is a great duo. I do wish NARS would change their packaging. These cases are just nasty after a while and I haven't found anything to get the stickiness to go away.
Emily Z.
I love this duo! Both the bronzer and blush last for so long on my skin.  On days when I am in a hurry I like to mix them together and put them on my cheeks and it gives a nice pinky brown color to my cheeks without looking dirty or muddy.  I also loveeee Nars packaging.
Janice R.
I love love love this duo because that laguna bronzer works for so many different skin tones without looking muddy. Also most important these Powder both blend into your skin perfectly without looking cakey or overdone.
Kelsey H.
I've had the same Laguna and O blush and bronzer duo for about 4 years and I haven't hit pan on the blush yet. Ran out of the bronzer about a year ago. Still one of my favorite blushes but just a bit glittery.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..