BY NARS #61 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
coristemmler S.
Burlington
I purchased this after my friend (who always looks fabulous) recommended it. It is now part of my daily routine. The bronzer is light enough that I can still pull it off with my pale skin. The blush blends in well and adds to the full contour effect. I will be purchasing this again!
Amy S.
Lancaster, PA
I was very excited to try this product. I bought it in orgasm/Laguna. The blush was decent. Love the color however it is shimmery so if you don't like shimmer it's not the blush for you. The bronzer I was not a fan of. It does not have much pigmentation. I'm very pale and it takes multiple applications for some color to show through.
Emily Z.
I love this duo! Both the bronzer and blush last for so long on my skin.  On days when I am in a hurry I like to mix them together and put them on my cheeks and it gives a nice pinky brown color to my cheeks without looking dirty or muddy.  I also loveeee Nars packaging.
Kelsey H.
I've had the same Laguna and O blush and bronzer duo for about 4 years and I haven't hit pan on the blush yet. Ran out of the bronzer about a year ago. Still one of my favorite blushes but just a bit glittery.
Janice R.
I love love love this duo because that laguna bronzer works for so many different skin tones without looking muddy. Also most important these Powder both blend into your skin perfectly without looking cakey or overdone.
Jackie R.
Aurora, CO
NARS bronzer are just so great!! My favorite bronzer is laguna bronzer!! But this bronzer duo is really great! I love the pigmentation and the quality of it. It's travel size which is great because I carry it with me everywhere I go.
Abbey W.
I have this in orgasm/laguna and I really love both the shades. Laguna is a perfect bronzer shade to warm up your face, and I love orgasmblush because its a really pretty and glowy pink shade with gold shimmer. I would definitely by this again, as I've already hit pan on laguna!
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
It's handy but pricey. If you love Laguna and Orgasm, and who doesn't, this is a great duo. I do wish NARS would change their packaging. These cases are just nasty after a while and I haven't found anything to get the stickiness to go away.
Krystal H.
I love this blush/bronze pallete. Ots great it has both bronzer and blush. And the blush is so beautiful. It gives a hint of highlight on your cheeks. And the bronzer is great too. Its pigmented but when you swipe it on your cheeks its beautiful and very light color of bronzer
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
Love this blush and bronzer duo. I've always hit pan on this since it's a great product. The great thing is that the pink color 'orgasm' is great for all skin tones and the bronzer 'laguna' is also.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..