NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Laura C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I know this is a cult classic and the formula is just okay. I don't like shimmer in my blush. The bronzer looks like mud on my skin tone. It's just not a product for me or for pale skin girls in my professional opinion. The blush is a nice coral shade but again, I just don't like the shimmer/glitter.
Ashley G.
Olney, MD
My all time favorite! I love the duo. My go to is the Laguna / Orgam (the website won't let me type the correct word due to violating policy). Orgam is great for contouring and the blush is a great pop of color with a light shimmer. Lasts all day for the contour and blush. I buy it all the time!!
Lauren F.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite blush bronzer duo. The bronzer is so perfect, gives you that summer glow without looking like you bathed in glitter. It's very natural looking. The blush gives you that flush look without looking like "makeup" definitely recommend!
Katia B.
Immokalee, FL
This is a very to go product when your in a rush. It's very easy to use and last for a while, you might have to do some touch ups but not applying so much, I would definitely recommend this product to other people and might buy it again in the future
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this product goes on my skin with different types of foundations. I love how I have a blush and a bronzer in the palette! Makes life so much easier. I normally don't use blush but this color is super pretty and I love it on my skin tone.
Jill B.
Berkeley, CA
Good colors for fair skin. The blush is very glittery which I don't mind. I love the blush. The bronzer was a bit disappointing. It is usable but I've had way better bronzers for a fraction of the price. Laguna is a good bronzer for beginners because there is little pigmentation, making it easy to use without over doing it. However no matter how much I build it up, it's barely noticeable on my fair skin. I would not recommend for medium to deep skin tones because it will not show up
Yamilet M.
These are absolutely amazing!!! I use it for all of my clients and they love it. It is easy to blend and long lasting. I find that it looks great for many types of skin tones you just have to control the amount that is put on. I would recommend it.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
This is one of the most expensive bronzer/ blush duos I've bought for myself. I love how pigmented these two are and how it complements my skin color. It's perfect for any look you are trying to do. It's so hard for me to put it down and I try so hard not to pick it up because I do not want to buy another one. But this is really worth the price point.
Kaiah F.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This duo has very matte finishing products it is very natural and it stays true to its color and has awesome coverage good for contouring it is long lasting and it is good for any type of skin tone i would definitely buy this again and reccomend it
Ashley Z.
The best compact if you just want to have something to throw in your bag and be set for the day. The blush in this compact is absolutely gorgeous, has great color payoff and just gives such a natural flush. Same with the bronzer. It is bendable and has great color payoff while still looking natural.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..