NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #31 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Alysha v.
Teaneck, NJ
This duo is great for travel when you need to knock a 2 in 1 out it’s great for every skin tone I love how flawless it looks on and the price is awesome for a duo pallet I would recommend to anyone who hasn’t tried NARS blush or bronzer because these two shades are a staple in anyone’s collection
Brenda M.
Laguna/Orgasm is my absolute FAVORITE duos. Laguna is the perfect bronzer for a subtle contour. OrgasmIs a beautiful pink shimmer light but very pigmented. It stays on all day true to color! I have been using this for years and it's still a FAVE.
Ariana E.
I recently purchased this and I thinks it's amazing , both products are shimmery but definitely not a lot of shimmer. Both of these full size products are about 70$ but this was only 24$ I would def recommend
Elisiya S.
Las Vegas, NV
unpopular option but with my skin being so light i do not like either of these shades. the pink is too pink for my preference and the brown is a little too shimmery for my liking. i have tested these a lot and i don't mind them but like i said, not for. they blend well and they're buildable.
Ilse R.
Topeka, KS
Absolute love this product! It's a great combo, stunning finish! The blush has a nice shiner to it the bronzer is matte. They are easy to blend, goes great together and with other products. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Jaycie M.
Richmond, KY
I love this blush and bronzer because it's very buildable and long lasting I think it's great for traveling and very nice to blend I love the feeling of the duo on my face and I would buy this product again
Maddie B.
Love how it comes with 2 in one! The blush color is amazing very natural, and the bronzer is a very natural color too. Not super yellow or orange at all. It's very build able so you can have as much as you want. I would defiantly buy again!
Mikayla H.
Love this little compact!! It's so convenient for travel or to slip into your purse. Very easy to blend and very much worth its price. Best for all skin tones because the color range is so wide!!!!!!!!!!
Paloma V.
Pensacola, FL
I love NARS in general, I think that all the products I have tried are just great. I would say that this is an awesome product, specially if you are starting into the makeup and you just don't want to spend a lot of money and buy a lot of things. Is a great deal for the blush and the bronzer
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
This is my all time favorite duo!! This is the perfect shade of blush and bronzer! The blush isn't too pink or too red, and the bronzer does leave you looking dirty like some bronzers do. This product is a holy grail product for me! I have purchased it several times!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..