BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
I enjoy this product very much. All shades are beautiful and go with many different skin tones. But pricey.
Lizbeth P.
Fresno, CA
I love the product & I also love the color it is very very pigmented it is something I really recomend!!!!
Ana G.
Such a beautiful combo, this is my go to for the summer. It makes me feel so glowy and ready for the simmer
sharoline r.
Miami Beach, FL
excelente este duo de bronzer mas blush es super practico no ocupa tanto espacio y tienes los dos productos
Makayla T.
Dewitt, KY
I don’t use a lot but I love it!! in the winter time I try to slow down on the makeup and wear very little
Sharleen T.
1,677 reviews
Great all in one product both blush and bronzer are great . Easy to blend a bit pricey but worth the money
Morgan K.
fairport
I had sin/casino- little darker than orgasm/Laguna. Loved these and they were my go to for almost 2 years!
Azucena R.
Carpentersville, IL
I love how it leaves my bronzer so smooth and it stays all night with no touch up. I really do recommended.
Kimberly P.
Bell gardens,ca
Omgggggg I love this blush bronzer duo works perfectly for the summer ya girl be looking bomb with this duo
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
A perfect contour and blush duo. I get a lot if use out of both of these products. I highly recommend then.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???