NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
A perfect contour and blush duo. I get a lot if use out of both of these products. I highly recommend then.
Maria E.
I love this duo..the bronzer with the blush are a perfect combination. One of my favorite products by Nars
maydelin p.
I love this product. Nars is amazing and I will definitely recommend to others. These products are the best
Azucena R.
Carpentersville, IL
I love how it leaves my bronzer so smooth and it stays all night with no touch up. I really do recommended.
Sharleen T.
Great all in one product both blush and bronzer are great . Easy to blend a bit pricey but worth the money
Yasmeen S.
Morgan Hill, CA
This and the Naked Flushed bronzer&blush duo are my favorite! It is very pigmented and leaves a nice glow.
Daniela E.
San Diego, CA
Great color range and beautiful application, I don't really like the bronzer but I love Nars blush formula
Brie A.
Bought this because it had my favorite blush in it, lasts all day and bronzer doesn't look muddy at all!
Itzel I.
Tucson, Az
Love the bronzer but the blush is not for my skin tone, however if i mix both i can get the perfect blush
maria j.
weston, FL
Its perfect for my skin, beautiful color And texture.. Is the best brush, an bronze color I love it. ...
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..