NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Alma M.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Love this very Goes on very well and blends well and also it's perfect for all skin tones.
Love the colors
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
A perfect contour and blush duo. I get a lot if use out of both of these products. I highly recommend then.
Kate Marie D.
Prospect, CT
I love this dynamic duo! It performs like no other.. goes on smoothly and gives me perfect glow everytime.
Morgan K.
fairport
I had sin/casino- little darker than orgasm/Laguna. Loved these and they were my go to for almost 2 years!
jessica n.
i love the color combination. this is so perfect for all skin tons. great great product goes on so natural
Lizbeth P.
Fresno, CA
I love the product & I also love the color it is very very pigmented it is something I really recomend!!!!
Jacie M.
Good color and loves how its bronzer and blush. Good pigment and color pay off. Worth the price to purchase
Angelica E.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the quantity.for the pricing I like that is a do U I don't have to look for a blush that well match.
Ana G.
Such a beautiful combo, this is my go to for the summer. It makes me feel so glowy and ready for the simmer
Suzanne T.
['Tarawa Ter', 'NC'], NC
Beautiful colors. And pigments are great. Good packaging. You can contour with this product. Easy to blend.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..