BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Crystal K.
Pasadena, CA
This is one of my favorite products from the NARS line. You could actually get a cheap set starting at $24 (yes, that's cheap in the NARS brand) and it'll last you a long time as well. I would definitely buy this again.
Nell N.
Kansas City, MO
Great for travel, I really like having this two in one as it takes up less space in my makeup bag. Both of these products on their own are staples in my regime. They are super buildable and the colors look great on almost every skin tone.
Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
I can describe this product I one word PERFECT. This blush it's spectacular because I like to combine the colors and when I apply in my face looks so pretty. I like it so much and I use every day I can't go out with out this blush.
Amy S.
Lancaster, PA
I was very excited to try this product. I bought it in orgasm/Laguna. The blush was decent. Love the color however it is shimmery so if you don't like shimmer it's not the blush for you. The bronzer I was not a fan of. It does not have much pigmentation. I'm very pale and it takes multiple applications for some color to show through.
Jocelyn E.
Plainfield, IL
This product is so convenient and travel safe . Blush and bronzer all in one. The blush is so pretty and would look good on many different skin tones. The bronzer is also very pretty I would recommend!
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I don't know how I lived before this product! This is the only blush and bronzer did I ever meet, I have been using it around 6 to 7 years now and I still love it as much as the first day I tried it. I buy it for friends as gifts all the time and they all love it just as much as I do

Well the truth is that this bronze of the Nars brand has enchanted me is incredible my mother also loves all the women in my family we love this bronze and good I would love to send me in another because I am running out of it and so Make a good review that I am sure that a lot of people will buy it as it is incredible
Lesley J.
Personally, I love most of the NARS products, but this one didn't really do it for me. Although the application and blending was great, I just feel that the pink color doesn't go well with my skin tone.
coristemmler S.
Burlington
I purchased this after my friend (who always looks fabulous) recommended it. It is now part of my daily routine. The bronzer is light enough that I can still pull it off with my pale skin. The blush blends in well and adds to the full contour effect. I will be purchasing this again!
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
It's handy but pricey. If you love Laguna and Orgasm, and who doesn't, this is a great duo. I do wish NARS would change their packaging. These cases are just nasty after a while and I haven't found anything to get the stickiness to go away.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back