NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Tahiry M.
Bronzer works great. I don't really care for the blush side. But I use the bronzer quite often. Very good product
Alexandra S.
Syracuse, NY
I love this little set, I keep it in my purse and I just love it! I have fair skin but it still looks great on me
Thuy('twēē)™ K.
Wendell, NC
I love anything that has a duo! You don't have to carry a ton of things because this is 2 in 1. Love the colors !
Annmarie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great to contour and add a hint of color very natural can be easily put into a purse great color and color combo
Kaitlyn P.
Princewick, WV
This is an absolutely amazing product. It works great. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family .
Noosha T.
San Jose, CA
One of my fave combos for a flushed look! This is good for all skin types! They are shimmery and blend very well!
yvette a.
Bronx, NY
Well the blush what can I say of the blush is really soft neasy to put on also the bronzer it's just perfect 👌💯✨
Sophie M.
Aurora, CO
When my cousin does my makeup this is what she uses for blush and I think it looks wonderful and it works amazing
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
NARS is a great product.I like mixing the blush and bronzer together. I wish it has a little more shimmer though
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
Amazing!! I love these compacts!! Perfect to stash in your purse and you can use the bronzer as eyeshadow as well
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..