NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
chenessa h.
I used to be such a big fan of these when I just got into makeup years ago. They are good to try products to see what u like and for travel but they do shatter quite easily and the shade ranges are boring and always the same
Elizabeth H.
Sikeston, MO
NARS has an amazing formula of their bronzers & blushes. Laguna bronzer is the absolute perfect bronze/contour shade for so many skin tones & the blendability is just unreal. As for the NARS blush, it holds the same standards. Such a beautiful tone & gives a nice flush of color to the cheeks. I love NARS products!
Camille R.
Hayward, CA
I have the organum and laguna duo. The pigmentation for both are amazing. Definitely good combination for contouring. These colors I feel like are good for any skin tones. It wears about 8hrs or more. I notice that is doesn't get patchy through out the day. I've already bought 3 of these and I plan to rebuy again.
Maria A.
I think this duo is extremely helpful to those who are in a tight budget. This help get both blush and bronzer. The blush and bronzer are both pros!! I have busy schedule so I would do my makeup it was so easy to blend while still being extremely profesional look.
Pamela R.
These are amazing. A two in one product is the one for me. Their blushes are mega pigmented just a tiny bit will go a long way for you. And the bronzer looks so good on my complexion. It looks totally natural and not muddy at all on me. I recommend this to all my friends that are looking for a duo like this.
Jessica N.
Modesto, CA
Absolutely love this bronzer, I have it in full size as well and use it everyday! It gives the most natural tan on the outsides of your face. I have a fair complexion and it works amazing. The blush also gives you a healthy glow and doesn't emphasize pores at all and it is amazing! Highly recommend this product :)
Ashlyn G.
I love the consistency of NARS bronzers. Laguana is my go to shade of bronzer for the summer. I get really pale in the winter and have to change it up or my face looks really pink. But they are supper pigmented and easy to blend. I prefer to get the bronzers by themselves. I'm not a huge fan of if brightly colored blush so it's hard to find a good duo with a peechy or plum tone with the bronzers I use.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this little duo when I am traveling so that I don't have to bring two seperate items! Also great in my purse when I'm going out and don't want to look too washed out in photos! Great quality of NARS in a easy to use duo! Blush is O* and bronzer is Laguna.
Jessica C.
Jacksonville, NC
Such beautiful colors. They are amazing and have a shimmery color to it but not overly glittery. I think this product is pigmented and is long lasting. The color is just gorgeous and can't get enough of it. I would highly recommend it. The packaging is also beautiful with such simple black and white letters.
Eliza E.
I've had this duo for two years and use it almost every day. The colors look great together and are also quite easy to blend. They look good with a variety of eye shadows and lipsticks and they don't fade much during the day. I would recommend this to others.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..