BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Ilse R.
Topeka, KS
Absolute love this product! It's a great combo, stunning finish! The blush has a nice shiner to it the bronzer is matte. They are easy to blend, goes great together and with other products. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Jaycie M.
Richmond, KY
I love this blush and bronzer because it's very buildable and long lasting I think it's great for traveling and very nice to blend I love the feeling of the duo on my face and I would buy this product again
Maddie B.
Love how it comes with 2 in one! The blush color is amazing very natural, and the bronzer is a very natural color too. Not super yellow or orange at all. It's very build able so you can have as much as you want. I would defiantly buy again!
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ
Every girl should have a NARS blush and in my opinion every girl should have a NARS bronzer as well. Very long lasting and the pairs look great together. It is good for contouring. Just add some albatross :)
Crystal K.
Pasadena, CA
This is one of my favorite products from the NARS line. You could actually get a cheap set starting at $24 (yes, that's cheap in the NARS brand) and it'll last you a long time as well. I would definitely buy this again.
Mikayla H.
Love this little compact!! It's so convenient for travel or to slip into your purse. Very easy to blend and very much worth its price. Best for all skin tones because the color range is so wide!!!!!!!!!!
Paloma V.
Pensacola, FL
I love NARS in general, I think that all the products I have tried are just great. I would say that this is an awesome product, specially if you are starting into the makeup and you just don't want to spend a lot of money and buy a lot of things. Is a great deal for the blush and the bronzer
Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
I can describe this product I one word PERFECT. This blush it's spectacular because I like to combine the colors and when I apply in my face looks so pretty. I like it so much and I use every day I can't go out with out this blush.
Nell N.
Kansas City, MO
Great for travel, I really like having this two in one as it takes up less space in my makeup bag. Both of these products on their own are staples in my regime. They are super buildable and the colors look great on almost every skin tone.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
This is my all time favorite duo!! This is the perfect shade of blush and bronzer! The blush isn't too pink or too red, and the bronzer does leave you looking dirty like some bronzers do. This product is a holy grail product for me! I have purchased it several times!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back