NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
This is one of the most expensive bronzer/ blush duos I've bought for myself. I love how pigmented these two are and how it complements my skin color. It's perfect for any look you are trying to do. It's so hard for me to put it down and I try so hard not to pick it up because I do not want to buy another one. But this is really worth the price point.
Katia B.
Immokalee, FL
This is a very to go product when your in a rush. It's very easy to use and last for a while, you might have to do some touch ups but not applying so much, I would definitely recommend this product to other people and might buy it again in the future
Jill B.
Berkeley, CA
Good colors for fair skin. The blush is very glittery which I don't mind. I love the blush. The bronzer was a bit disappointing. It is usable but I've had way better bronzers for a fraction of the price. Laguna is a good bronzer for beginners because there is little pigmentation, making it easy to use without over doing it. However no matter how much I build it up, it's barely noticeable on my fair skin. I would not recommend for medium to deep skin tones because it will not show up
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Madison, IA
I bought this in Sephora - I believe it's in the lower $40s. I wasn't fond of the blush, it didn't last on my skin very long. The Laguna bronzer is beautiful. It is a great ashy brown. The idea of the duo is nice, but just buy the bronzer by itself.
Elizabeth G.
BEST. DUO. EVER.

I feel like laguna is the perfect bronzer for any skin tone, as is the blush. It's very versatile. Can be worn lightly in order to give off that "natural look" or can be built up for a more dramatic, contoured look.

It's also fear for traveling, as you just need this one small duo!
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
My go to bronzer. It looks great on my tan/olive skin and lasts a very long time. The finish is also very beautiful. I haven't used the blush, since I'm not a blush fan, but I've heard good reviews on that so far. Would recommend
Yamilet M.
These are absolutely amazing!!! I use it for all of my clients and they love it. It is easy to blend and long lasting. I find that it looks great for many types of skin tones you just have to control the amount that is put on. I would recommend it.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this product goes on my skin with different types of foundations. I love how I have a blush and a bronzer in the palette! Makes life so much easier. I normally don't use blush but this color is super pretty and I love it on my skin tone.
Kaiah F.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This duo has very matte finishing products it is very natural and it stays true to its color and has awesome coverage good for contouring it is long lasting and it is good for any type of skin tone i would definitely buy this again and reccomend it
Joy C.
Waco, TX
Laguna and Orgasm. Best two products I own. While expensive, they are perfect. They blend well but have a bit off shimmer. It's great until you're in sunlight and people ask why you have glitter on your face. I would buy this again, but I use it often and still haven't run out in two years!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..