NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Nancy U.
I love that it is both in one your blush and bronzer in one compact. You do not need much of this to do the job.
Marianne Z.
Unpopular opinion: these are too messy/sparkly. While NARS makes great products, I would not repurchase this duo.
amber t.
Product wasnt to bad i wouldnt re purchase it just wasnt for me the formula didnt set well with my skin texture!!
Adriana R.
Love this nars blush and bronzer very pigmented best for any skin type mostly for olvie type give a matte finish
Sydney T.
Hampton, GA
It is so pigmented and I love how it's goes with my simple make up looks. I'd like to try more beauty products
Summer V.
I have seen so many youtubers wearing this and it is so beautifuly put on, it goes with all type of skin tones.
Danielle J.
I love the bronzer in here but the blush is really light and I personally like my blush to be a bold statement.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my favorite face Duo HANDS DOWN. It is perfect for sculpting and contouring, with the bronze and blush!
Teran F.
Worth they money! Daily use. Does wonders for me personally. Despite it being little pricey, it does work good
Jessica
I love this bronzer and brush are excellent. They worked really good for me and I would recommend getting this.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..