NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Lala B.
I really like this bronzer. It feels natural and the best part is it's easy to blend. The blush is amazing as well.
Daniela R.
This is my everyday palette. Was great for my skin added some life and color to me. Great product truly recommend.
Scarlet P.
Weatherford, TX
You'll feel beautiful and stunning in this lightweight blush/bronzer duo. And it blends like a pro! You'll love it
Joanna B.
New hope, Mn
This is my fav duo from Nars!! Looks great on all skin tones. This product is part of my daily work make routine.
Kelly O.
Scott, AR
I like this product because they are both together as a set. The blush and bronzer make a great pair for any look.
Sophia G.
Cedar Park, TX
Perfect duo to provide that rosy bronze look, plenty of product in package. Long lasting, a little goes a long way
Lauren C.
LITTLETON, MA
One of my favorites- so convenient to have the bronzer and blush in the same packaging and it never breaks me out!
Cambri R.
castle pines, CO
I absolutely love everything from this brand. I continue to buy this product every time I use it up and I love it.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
I think this is one of the best duos out there. The. Plots work very well together and they. Lend out super nice.
Adriana R.
Love this nars blush and bronzer very pigmented best for any skin type mostly for olvie type give a matte finish
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..