NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #31 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Alyse L.
These colors blend perfectly together. The coral brightens the face while the bronzer ads warmth. LOVE this combo! It's easy to apply and lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. I think it's pricey, but worth it if you like the ease of two products in one.
Christina L.
fallbrook CA
This is a travel must have! The packaging is sleek and great for when your on the go. The pigmentation is perfection, and it blends like a dream. I'm medium skin toned and love this, however I think this is great for all skintones
Katie S.
This product is great for travel and the colors are beautiful! NARS blush is my all time favorite and the bronzer looks great on any skin tone. I have sensitive, fair skin and it illuminates my face without looking orange or fake.
Eliza E.
I've had this duo for two years and use it almost every day. The colors look great together and are also quite easy to blend. They look good with a variety of eye shadows and lipsticks and they don't fade much during the day. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this little duo when I am traveling so that I don't have to bring two seperate items! Also great in my purse when I'm going out and don't want to look too washed out in photos! Great quality of NARS in a easy to use duo! Blush is O* and bronzer is Laguna.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I don't know what the rage is on this product and especially the colors. I always hear it's great for everyone, but it's not.!8 have fair skin and it's extremely hard to blend and just even to apply. I won't buy it again.
Caitlyn L.
I like the colors of both but I find that the bronzer doesn't sit right on my face. I'm not sure why but it's not the best bronzer out there. I love the blush - I believe I had it in the Laguna/Orgasm shade and it is very pigmented and long lasting. I have the blush again, not the bronzer.
Autumn F.
This little compact makes life so much more easier, i really like to take it for traveling so you take less makeup. Both the blush and the bronzer are very pigmented. It's a bit pricey but a good price for two products in one.
Ashley G.
Olney , MD
My all time favorite! I love the duo. My go to is the Laguna / Orgam (the website won't let me type the correct word due to violating policy). Orgam is great for contouring and the blush is a great pop of color with a light shimmer. Lasts all day for the contour and blush. I buy it all the time!!
Nicole G.
Powell, TN
LOVE! It makes it so nice that the bronzer and blush come in one. It stays on all day and doesn't leave that "streaky" marks that some bronzer's do. If you have used Nars bronzers before you know this to be true. I will recommend to my friends for sure.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..