BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Sarah S.
Lancaster, NY
This is my fav bronzer! I wanted to try this blush because I've heard so many people rave about it so this combo was perfect for me! I like the blush it's a nice light color perfect for summer! I used up the bronzer before all of the blush but I was able to depot it and put it into my z palate.
Ariana E.
Wantagh, NY
I recently purchased this and I thinks it's amazing , both products are shimmery but definitely not a lot of shimmer. Both of these full size products are about 70$ but this was only 24$ I would def recommend
Elisiya S.
Las Vegas, NV
unpopular option but with my skin being so light i do not like either of these shades. the pink is too pink for my preference and the brown is a little too shimmery for my liking. i have tested these a lot and i don't mind them but like i said, not for. they blend well and they're buildable.
Jaycie M.
Richmond, KY
I love this blush and bronzer because it's very buildable and long lasting I think it's great for traveling and very nice to blend I love the feeling of the duo on my face and I would buy this product again
Maddie B.
Salem, UT
Love how it comes with 2 in one! The blush color is amazing very natural, and the bronzer is a very natural color too. Not super yellow or orange at all. It's very build able so you can have as much as you want. I would defiantly buy again!
Ilse R.
Topeka, KS
Absolute love this product! It's a great combo, stunning finish! The blush has a nice shiner to it the bronzer is matte. They are easy to blend, goes great together and with other products. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Mikayla H.
Love this little compact!! It's so convenient for travel or to slip into your purse. Very easy to blend and very much worth its price. Best for all skin tones because the color range is so wide!!!!!!!!!!
Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
I can describe this product I one word PERFECT. This blush it's spectacular because I like to combine the colors and when I apply in my face looks so pretty. I like it so much and I use every day I can't go out with out this blush.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
This is my all time favorite duo!! This is the perfect shade of blush and bronzer! The blush isn't too pink or too red, and the bronzer does leave you looking dirty like some bronzers do. This product is a holy grail product for me! I have purchased it several times!
Nell N.
Kansas City, MO
Great for travel, I really like having this two in one as it takes up less space in my makeup bag. Both of these products on their own are staples in my regime. They are super buildable and the colors look great on almost every skin tone.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora